Chapter 19 - morning, time to hid the truth!

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Chapter 19

[Zac’s POV]

I got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I opened the lockers and found a cereal box. I took a bowl as well and opened the fridge to get the milk.

I found a spoon and took it and went to the kitchen counter. I decided to eat and eventually Leslie would join me.

As I was about to take my first bite, Leslie walked into the kitchen.

“Damn! She looked sexy!” I said in my head. Her amazing body was showing in the clothes that she was wearing. I think it’s the first time that she showed how curvy her body really was. All this time she would hide it in baggy clothes…

“Hey” she said taking a bowl and spoon and sitting beside me.

“Hey” I told her and passed her the cereal box and milk that were beside me.

We didn’t say anything and just ate silently. For some reason, I feel like the atmosphere had become awkward…

“So… did you know that Josh and Sarah are together now?” Leslie told me out of no where.

I thought about what she said, when I realised I couldn’t believe her.

“Wait, what?! What do you mean Josh and Sarah are together?!” I asked her screaming.

I wasn’t angry or anything, I just couldn’t believe it.

“Oh oh… never mind, just pretend I didn’t say anything” she told me and removed her gaze from me.

“Woah! You can’t just say that after what you told me! Now spill everything!” I told her holding onto her arm so she wouldn’t run away from me.

“Okay…” she sighed. “Josh and Sarah are official since 3 days ago.” She told me.

What the hell?! Why the hell didn’t my best friend tell me anything?!

“Shit! Why didn’t Josh tell me anything?!” I whined. I can’t believe he did something like this to me.

“I know how you feel! I found out by accident that they were going out together.” She told me to cheer me up.

“Anyways, you better eat up fast, cuz we’re going to be late!” I told her getting up and washing my bowl and spoon. I put back the box of cereal where it belonged and the milk back to the fridge.

“So when is your mom coming back?” I asked her when she finished eating.

“Uhh… I don’t know.” She said while drying her washed bowl. “Why? Are you tired of babysitting me?!” she teased.