Chapter 41 - We finally know

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late upload!

A little modification to the challenge by the way: 60 votes and 20 comments!

Happy reading!

Ps, read the author’s note at the end please!

Chapter 41

[Zac’s POV]

The day had passed quickly and soon it was time to go home.

Leslie and I were still not talking to each other; however we weren’t giving each other dirty looks. We were civil, but just not talking to each other… We were weird like that.

Josh had skipped class once again. He had come for gym, but then escaped! However, Sarah was still in school. I just hope Leslie managed to ask her about her missing with Josh.

I got to the school’s parking lot and waited for Leslie. I leaned against the car and closed my eyes.

“Hey sexy” a sweet voice said waking me up.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Charlotte.

What the hell does she want?! I thought I was free from her!

“Hey…” I said awkwardly. I couldn’t look into her eyes.

“Zac, I just came here to say one thing so, I'm just gonna say it alright?” she said quickly.

Was she nervous?! I don’t remember ever seeing Charlotte nervous! She’s one of the biggest players in this school, so her confidence level was pretty high. I guess me playing with her just lowered her self-esteem…

God! I better stop playing with girls. All I ended up with is trouble!

I waited and looked at the beautiful girl.

Something had changed. Charlotte had changed. She wasn’t like before… Actually she wasn’t flirting with me right now, which is a huge change.

“I want us to go back as being friends! Remember, when you and I could be ourselves around each other without feeling like players. I want that relationship with you Zac. I don’t want to be your girlfriend; I want to be your friend. That friend with who you don’t flirt and with who I don’t flirt. We both know how we’re the school’s biggest players. I think we should be friends and not ignore each other…” Charlotte rambled.

The girl was right. I remember how we used to be just friends and we had so much fun. It was never awkward to be around her and I didn’t need to flirt with her either. She was just a friend. I think we should just stay as friends.