Chapter 18 - The next morning...

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Chapter 18

[Zac’s POV]

I was resting in bed with Leslie’s head on my chest. I’ve been awake for a while now, but I decided to not move and enjoy the moment.

Last night Leslie had kissed me and we ended up having sex. It was amazing! I don’t remember sleeping with a girl and then waking up in the morning and staying in bed with her. Leslie is the first girl who I’ve did this.

The beautiful girl was sleeping soundly on my naked chest. I wanted to touch her body so badly like last night, but I didn’t dare, afraid to wake her up. An hour passed and I was now touching her soft silky looking hair.

“Hmm… Good morning husband” Leslie said on my chest sleepily.

“Good morning, beautiful” I told her and hugged her, still in the sleeping position.

We didn’t move and just stayed there like we did, feeling the warmth our body was producing.

“Beezzzzz” “Beeezzzzz” my phone vibrated.

“Who the hell is calling you this early in the morning? Even the alarm clock didn’t ring!” Leslie said in her sleep.

I was annoyed and looked for my phone, regretting making Leslie get up from my chest.

I got up and looked for my boxers.

“Nice ass, sexy!” Leslie said and hit it.

Damn! Since when was she this brave?

I smiled back at the girl and winked when I found my underwear.

I put on my boxers and found my jeans, which had my phone.

I looked at the missed call I got and saw that it was from Charlotte.

Charlotte?!

Oh no! I had completely forgotten about her! Shit!

“So who called you Zac?” Leslie asked getting up and covering her sexy body with the bed cover.

Crap! She can’t know that I asked Charlotte to be my girlfriend! We were starting to get along! I don’t want to ruin this!

“Oh no one important!” I said and dropped my phone to the floor.

I hugged the girl known as my wife and looked down at her beautiful face.

“Hey” I said with a bright smile.

“Hey” she said with the same tone and looked up at me.