Chapter 38 - Friends are important

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! So I counted the votes and guess what? There's a tie between Ashley Tisdale and Nina Dobrev! Since I got two more suggestions, I decided to start a new vote for Leslie and here are the new candidates: Ashley Tisdale, Nina Dobrev, Victoria Justice and Ashley Benson! The pictures are on the side so please leave your votes in the comment section below! :)

Anyways, thank you all for the amazing votes and comments!

Happy reading!

Chapter 38

[Zac’s POV]

Okay. I had to admit. Well at least to myself. I don’t know if I can keep on ignoring Leslie. From this morning, I’ve been following her without her knowledge, making sure she was alright. Just because we haven’t talked about it, doesn’t mean I didn’t forget about her fainting in class last week. Besides, Leslie is a hot girl. Any guy would want to be with her. I have to be the one to watch over her!

“Okay calm down dude! You’re overreacting! She’s not a little girl you know?!” my inner thought said.

I just ignored it.

Two classes had passed already and next was the 15 minutes break. Thankfully, I knew where Leslie would chill. She would go to the cafeteria and chill with her friends.

“Only 5 more minutes before the bell rings before the break”, I thought looking at the clock hanging in the back of the class.

“I’m grateful to the fact that you’re not disturbing my class Mr. Sampson, however you’re annoying me by turning around every 30 seconds and looking at the clock. If my class doesn’t interest you, don’t make it obvious!” the teacher suddenly said waking me up from my thought.

I was completely lost in my thoughts that I didn’t even know what class I had right now. I looked at the black board and all I can see are writing and dates and books on the students’ tables. I guess I was in English class right now. I just ignored the teacher as well and looked out the window giving her a sign that I didn’t care about what she thought about me. My friends, sitting in the back of the class with me, chuckled to my reaction and the teacher continued with her boring class.

***

Finally, the bell rang. Since I didn’t have anything on my desk, I was the first one to go out the door. Quickly I went to my locker, which is a first since I only go in the mornings. However this time I had to go to my locker, since now Leslie’s is beside mine.

I opened up my locker and pretended to look for something.

“Hey Zac.” a couple of guys said while heading to the cafeteria like most students.

“Hey” I nodded and continued to look in my locker.

Almost everyone was out of the corridor leaving me there alone with a couple of nerdy looking kids.