Chapter 7 - The break up scene

I just woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

CHALLENGE FOR THIS CHAPTER: 12 VOTES AND COMMENTS TOGETHER.

Ps. I didn’t read this twice, so ignore the mistakes…

Chapter 7

Morning class was done and now there were only a couple of minutes before the bell rang for lunch.

“Okay, so I want pages 123 to 126 to be done for next class.” My history teacher said and the bell rang.

The show’s going to begin! My heart was beating fast and my hands were starting to sweat. I was getting nervous and I took all my time to head to my locker.

I got to my locker slower than usually and opened it taking all my time. Students were all chatting and laughing while heading to the cafeteria or outside.

I close my locker when someone whispered: “Be ready for the show…”

I quickly turned my head to see a Zachary walking towards the cafeteria with Josh and the rest of his jock friends.

My heart was racing and I felt as if time stopped. I was panicking to the max.

“Calm down Leslie! There’s nothing to be worried about. What’s going to happen anyways for you to get all stressed out? Zac is just going to break up with Jessie and then he’s going to have lunch with you. That’s all! There’s nothing for you to worry and stress.” A voice said in my head.

I knew it was right, so I calmed myself down for a bit.

I was feeling better now, so I headed towards the cafeteria.

“Hey Leslie! What took you so long today?” Sarah asked me.

“Oh nothing, I was just talking to a teacher…” I lied. I’m sure she knew it too, but since the rest of my friends were here as well, I couldn’t tell them what Zac was planning to do. Because if I did, I would have to tell them about the marriage.