Chapter 48 - Shopping and confessions

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! You completed the challenge so quickly so why not upload? ;)

****Ps. Little correction!! Leslie’s dress is not maroon anymore, but peach/beige-ish (or light pink, whatever you guys want… I already edited the last chapter, so any new readers: just don’t mind this message because you’ll be confused :P)****

Enjoy!

Chapter 48

[Leslie’s POV]

A week had passed and little by little, I saw my dress coming along in my mother’s designing room. Honestly, I was very excited for prom. I asked Justin to accompany me and gladly he accepted. I told him my prom dress color was peach and he told me that he’d surprise me. Ah Justin! What a romantic guy!

Since my mom offered to give my friends free dresses from her private store, I decided to accompany them to help them choose their gowns.

“Oh my god Leslie! I can’t believe your mom is willing to give us dresses! But are you sure it’s alright…? I mean won’t anyone start doubting how all of us got dresses from the amazing designer of LJM?” Sam asked nervously as we all drove to my mother’s private store.

Since my mother is an anonymous designer who designs clothes under the name LJM, no one knows that those letters are actually my initials. Because I'm the only daughter, my mother’s designs and my father’s business are all named after me. The day when everyone knows my parents are one of the richest and most wanted people of America, many people are going to regret calling me a poor loser; obviously I'm talking about Jessie and her minions.

“Don’t worry Sam, my mom said she finally wants to go public so it doesn’t matter if anyone realises the dresses that you wore are from the famous designer who goes by LJM” I said teasingly to my friends. They all sighed and the ride started to get quiet again.

“So… how’s everyone’s love life?” Sam asked; this girl hates quiet! I'm not shocked that she’s actually asking random questions like this.

“Well… I'm still with Aiden and we’re still going strong… I don’t know what else to say” the usually quiet Jsamine said. I have to admit, she might be quiet but she’s one of those few quiet cute beautiful girls who have a huge heart. I honestly think she’s one of the most beautiful girls in my school. Aiden is one lucky guy to have her, but I have to admit that Jasmine is lucky to have him as a boyfriend as well; Aiden is straight-forward and hates drama. He’s direct and has his own opinions. He does things that he believes are the right thing to do. Basically, these two are meant to be.

“On my side, love is beautiful! I'm getting married after grad and I’ll start my wonderful life with an amazing guy. I don’t know if there’s anything more I can hope for!” Sarah said and we all listened quietly. Sarah was never this kind of girl before. She used to be this straight-forward girl who only cares about her future and her marks. She’ll always be there for her friends and never took time for herself. She was never interested in dating so I'm still surprised that she’s actually engaged; I still believe she made a bad choice about engaging to Josh, since this is all a new to her and Josh isn’t the type to commit in a relationship. I hope I'm wrong…