Chapter 6 - Entering school

I just woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

A/N: GUYS, PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR’S NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! :)

Chapter 6

“Yoo!” Zac said when I opened the door. He sounded so bored and awkward.

“Hey…” I said and stood there with the same reaction as him.

We both stayed there for a good 20 seconds without saying anything, when I heard a car’s motor go on. I looked at my neighbour’s driveway where the owner of the car just got in.

Oh I forgot to say, the owner of the car is none other than Justin. Talk about awkward moment! At least, he didn’t see me…

“So… are you ready for school?” the boy standing in front of me asked, looking tired and annoyed? This was new.

“Yeah. Let me just go grab my bag.” I told him and went into the kitchen.

I grabbed my bag and shouted: “Bye mom, I’ll see you later!”.

“Bye honey! Oh and please!” she said and I stopped. I looked at her, so she would continue with whatever she started.

“Please don’t fight with Zachary!” she told me, but with a pleading look.

“I can’t promise mom!” I said and ran out to my husband.

Don’t think it’s in a romantic way. Zac already rang the bell three times. He’s so impatient!

“I’m here! Why are you so impatient?” I told him, while walking to his sports car.

“Well unlike you, I have friends to go meet at school, you know?” he told me harshly.