Chapter 11 - Spending the night together

IWUMTMBB?!

Happy Reading!

Same challenge: 20 votes/comments for the next chapter!

Chapter 11

[Leslie’s POV]

“So… Shall we sleep?” I asked Zac feeling shy.

I looked at him and started feeling uncomfortable in front of him. Suddenly, I wondered if I looked okay with my big shirt and short shorts. Zac looked hot with his perfect 8-pack abs and tanned skin. The guy looked amazing with his muscles and looked cute with his superman boxers.

This is going to be one long night…!, I thought.

I got on the bed and sat on my knees. I didn’t know how we were going to do this. The night was pretty chilly and I only had one blanket on my bed. Not only that, but my bed was a double size bed. There wouldn’t be enough space for us. There would be, but Zac and I would be touching each other… while sleeping!

This was going to be an awkward and very long night…!, I thought.

I was sitting on the bed, when Zac moved from the corner. He then sat on the corner of the bed. I was in the middle and he was on the side. I didn’t know what to do and looked at my bed as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

“Hey! That’s a cool idea!” Zac suddenly said.

“What?” I asked him completely lost. I had no idea what he was talking about.

“What are you talking about?” I questioned him.

“The necklace you’re playing with… it’s a cool idea to have put the wedding ring like that. Now you would be wearing it every day and think about our amazing wedding 24/7!” Zac said the last part jokingly and laughed.