Chapter 45 - Truth or Dare?

Hey guys!

Today is my birthday!! And since I felt really nice, I decided to upload a new longer chapter to make it up for the last boring chapter…

Anyways, please check out my new story "HIGH SCHOOL REUNION" as well if you guys have time and want to!

Happy reading!

Chapter 45

[Zac’s POV]

Hours passed and it was soon time for supper. Honestly, I was freaking out because I didn’t know what to do. Breakfast and lunch were pretty easy since I only made simple easy things, but now it was super and I couldn’t feed Leslie the same chicken noodle soup.

I sighed and went back upstairs to check up on the girl.

“Hey Zac!” she said gently with a smile; I could see that her body was tired.

“Hey.” I said and smiled back. I sat on the edge of the bed beside her and touched her forehead.

“Hmm… I think you’re fever’s gone.” I said questioningly. I needed to be sure so I got up and went to the bathroom to get the thermometer.

I got back to the edge of the bed and put the thermometer in her mouth. A couple of minutes later, I removed it from her mouth.

“So doctor Zac, do I still have a fever?” she asked me teasingly.

“You are now fever free Mrs Sampson!” I teased back and put the thermometer back to its place.

“So can I please get off of bed now?” she whined. She looked so cute, but I could still see the exhaustion in her eyes.

I looked at her for a minute and sighed.

“Okay fine, but don’t go running around the house!” I warned her. I remembered how when we were young, the girl started to run around her house as soon as her mom told her she wasn’t sink anymore. Then, she ended up being sick again! The girl was such a pain in the ass!

“Don’t worry! I'm not seven anymore!” she winked and got out of the bed with a jump.

Oh god! What have I done?!

[Leslie’s POV]

I was extremely happy! I was stuck in bed the whole day and I was tired of not doing anything; I was glad Zac was giving me the green signal to get out of the bed.

I knew super time was nearing and Zac wouldn’t know what to cook. He had taken care of me as if I was a baby. I was really happy that he was there today; I would’ve never gotten better if Zac wasn’t here with me all day.

I went downstairs excited and a sighing Zac followed me.