Part Three.

**Krystal’s POV**

Julia and I went to Starbucks and when we walked in she stopped in her tracks I wasn’t sure why and I looked were she was looking.

Then it all made sense. Zayn Malik and Niall Horan were sitting there. Right in front of us I tried to stay calm. I hit Julia in the arm and told her to act normal. So, we just walked over to the counter and ordered our drinks we sat like six tables away from them I had my back facing them.

“Niall keeps looking over here.” Said Julia “Probably looking at you..” I really like Niall, His blonde hair and his blue eyes and that Irish accent. Oh he was so perfect. But, He wouldn’t like a girl like me.

I had long blonde hair and brown eyes, I was no Demi Lovato, either. “No, He’s looking at you Krystal.” “No way, Julia don’t mess with me.” “I’m not. Just turn around and look.” “How?” “There’s a trash can near them, throw this napkin away and look at him.” She said handing me a napkin. So I walked over to the trash can and I looked in the corner of my eye and he was totally looking at me, I began to blush and sat back down “Your right!” I whispered “He’s coming over here!” “Oh god Really?” “Yeah Shh.”

“Ello girls. I’m Niall Horan.”