(Part 16)-I'll do anything for you.

Because the last one was so long, this one is short.

_____________________

**Niall’s POV**

“You think I was going to let you leave, like that?” I asked “So you let me—“ I cut her off by grabbing her by her hips and pushing her body against mine, I just stood there hugging her. She pushed me off of her “Niall you can’t keep playing me like this!” “Like what?” I asked feeling rejected “You make me think that you love me, and then you make me feel like I’m nothing. I just fucking walked home alone in the rain crying and where the fuck where you? NO WHERE!” She said yelling. “I’m sorry Krystal. I’ll do anything to be with you, I really do love you.” “You know what Niall I’m leaving at 7 so you need to make up your damn mind. I’m tired of being played with.” “I’ll do anything to be with you.” “Like what?” “I’ll—I’ll…I’ll leave One Direction for you.” After I said it my heart started beating faster and Krystal’s eyes grew wide then she said “What? Leave One Direction. You can’t do that.” I got down on one knee grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes and spoke strongly “For you I would.” She looked down at me and tried to speak but when words failed she kissed me.

Was I really leaving 1D for her? Maybe.