(Part 14)- Chasing love

Not sure if I proof read it sooo sorry if theres any errors. But for those of you who have been reading this from the start thanks and also I deleted like a lot of the parts, so if you want to check that out but you've already read those parts. I changed it to where the begining is when their at the airport. But I like how this fan fic along with my writing is getting better. So please tell your friends about this fan fic thank you.xx much love.

_______

**Niall’s POV**

I didn’t want to leave her like that; I didn’t want to leave her at all. But, what choice did I have? I didn’t want the boys to see me crying because then they’d ask me why and I didn’t want to talk about it. So, I put up my hood so no one would notice me and I walked home. But, the one thing that didn’t make sense to me is I felt more feelings for Krystal in 2 weeks than any girl in 2 years. 

Maybe we we’re meant to be?  

**Krystal’s POV**

It hurt so bad, it feels like someone stabbed me in my heart. I didn’t know what to do besides I cry. I turned off the light, locked the door and got under the covers and silently cried to myself.  

As I was laying there, feeling the tears fall down my face I was thinking; thinking about Niall.

Am I really going to give up like this? Let him go? NO you’re not. You’ve never gave up on anything or anyone why should Niall be any different? Get your ass up Krystal and go find him, now.  

So that’s what I did, I stopped crying got my shoes and coat on and I grabbed my phone and I left as I was leaving Megan and Julia were coming back. “Where are you going? It’s pouring out.” Said Megan I ignored her “Are you crying?” asked Julia I just kept on walking.

When I got outside, I realized they were right it was pouring and hard too. But I didn’t care maybe because the rain was like my tears; falling hard and fast. I wasn’t sure if he walked or took a taxi so I asked the door man. “Did you see a blonde guy in a purple hoodie walking?” “Yeah, he went that way.” The door man said pointing down a street. “Thanks.” I said running off, did I know where exactly I was going? No. But, I started running down the street he had pointed out, while I was running my hood fell I didn’t bother to fix it. So my face and hair was soaked, I wasn’t the type of girl who cared a whole lot about her hair getting wet.

It was going to be a little easier to find him because not many people where out walking, much less in a purple hoodie. When I stopped to catch my breath I decided to just call him.

I pulled out my phone and protect it from the rain with my coat. It was ringing. “Come on pick up, pick up.” I said dancing up and down.

It went to voicemail, shit.

I put my phone back in my pocket and I started running again, it was raining so hard that it began to become hard to see, but that didn’t stop me. I stopped when I saw someone walking; I stood there trying to see though the rain. I wasn’t sure if it was him but I ran up to them anyway. The closer I got the more I thought it was him so I stopped only a couple of feet away and I yelled “Niall! Niall!” the person turned around and it was confirmed, that was Niall.