(Part 13) Emotions will be tested.

I'm going to start naming the parts.

But, I hope you enjoy this emotional part.xx

__________________________

**Krystal’s POV**

Niall and I were lying in my—the hotel—bed his arm around me, my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beat which for some reason made me feel safe, being in his arms made me feel even safer. I’ve never felt this way about anyone. He had asked me why I was crying I didn’t answer so he told me to tell him when I was ready. I was trying to decide when and how I should tell him, maybe I should tell him now. It’s peaceful and we’re alone.  

Tell him now.

“Niall?” I said looking up at him his big blue eyes look down at me and he spoke in his sexy Irish accent “Yes beautiful?” Not making this any easier. “You know it’s been 2 weeks—since I got here—I’m leav-“ I couldn’t say it, I just stopped mid-sentence. “I know babe. You’re leaving tomorrow night.” “You know?” “I heard you guys talking about it.” “You did?” I said looking back up at him confused. “I love you Krystal, and I know you love me. But, you should go home you have family and friends there and your whole life is there.” “But-“ he cut me off “Plus, soon the boys and I will begin tour and we won’t be in Ireland for much longer. I’m only here to visit family and I brought the boys with me. I know how it feels to be away from family; even if you’re doing what you love and you’re with people you love, it gets hard. Even if you love me it’s going to be hard to be away from family.” I didn’t know what to say so I just laid there looking down at my hands next thing I knew I had a tear fall down my face I whipped it away before Niall could notice. Then I spoke “I-I know.” My voice sounded weak. When I looked up at him he looked sad, then with tears forming in his eyes he said “it’s my fault you’re in tears.” “What?” I said confused and mad that he was blaming himself. “Niall James Horan do not blame yourself.” I added He looked at me, a tear fell down his cheek “It’s true, if I hadn’t asked you out and had you fall in love with me you wouldn’t be so-so broken right now.” I began to cry, again.  

I ruined a happy, peaceful moment by bringing this topic up.

“See I’ve made your beautiful eyes cry, I’ve made those beautiful lips frown. Maybe it’s best if-if we just bre-break up.” He said tears falling one after one down his face. “What?” I said crying harder, he stood up and leaned over, he kissed my cheek and said “I love you, but I probably should just leave you alone. Forever, bye.” Then he walked out of the room, closed the door then I heard the front door close. I sat there crying harder and harder than before.

It hurt to breathe.