Part 8

--Didnt proof read, but enjoy.xx-- 

_______

*Megan’s POV**

I felt stupid. Every time a cute guy walked by I’d quickly look down and then when I look back at them they’d sometimes still be looking at me. Maybe, just while I’m in Ireland I forget my ‘no boy’ rule. It’s not like whatever happens here is going to follow me home. Yeah, I’ll talk and flirt with boys while in Ireland. What happens in Ireland stays in Ireland. I came out of my thoughts and looked at Krystal she was smiling for some reason I tried to see what she was looking at; It looked like Niall and is that Harry Styles? “Wow Krystal. That’s why you asked me to come.” I said annoyed but she ignored me, the boys were getting closer. This would happen right after I decide to forget my ‘no boys’ rule. Perf. Whatever. To be honest yeah, Harry is cute but he seems stuck up. He knows he’s hot stuff so he gets any girl he wants. He seemed like a player. But, I’d give him a chance but only for Krystal.

Krystal stood up and hugged Niall then he sat next her. I didn’t stand up, I didn’t even look at Harry. He just sat next to me. I wasn’t trying to come of bitchy I just felt awkward.

**Harry’s POV**

Wow. She didn’t even look at me. But, damn she was hot. I looked over at Niall and him and Krystal were like in puppy love mode. So I looked back at Megan, I spoke “Ello Megan, I’m Harry.” She looked over at me and smiled “Hey Harry.” Her voice it had an American accent and her smile was beautiful. I smiled back at her and when I did her eyes got wide “Um..did I do something wrong?” I asked “Oh, no it’s just I didn’t know you had dimples..” she said with a blush “Oh, do you not like dimples?” “No, I do. A lot…” then she smiled.

“Hey Niall and I are going to walk around.” Said Krystal “Okay.” Said Megan “Want to walk around too?” I asked “Sure.” She said with a shrug. So we went the opposite way from them. “So…Megan um tell me about yourself.” I said scratching the back of my head “Uh like what?” “How old are you?” “18. you?” “I’m 19.” “Oh when’s your birthday?” “February 1st.” “Oh, mines March 8th.” “Oh, um…What Country are you from?” I asked

 “America. You?” “United Kingdom.” “Oh, dang. What’s your job?” She doesn’t know I’m from One Direction? I’m not telling her. I don’t want another girl who turns into a fangirl. “I work in a bakery and I’m in a band; White Eskimo.” “Oh, cool. I work as a waitress and I go to College.” “Oh, what are you studying?” “I go to beauty school and Management school.” 

“Oh that’s lovely.” “Mmhm.” She nodded “You know; Megan I at first thought you were going to be a bitch, but you’re really nice.” “Oh, yeah sorry about that…” I don’t know why but next thing I knew I was hugging her and she hugged me back without a second thought. I think I was already falling for her.