Part 23

**Nialls POV**

"Harry I need to show Krystal why she fell in love with me."

"Niall mate, she does remember."

"She doesn't love me back."

"She doesn't feel it, but she remembers it. Make her feel the love you have for her."

"How?"

"Talk to her, make her laugh. Laughter is a way into a girls heart."

"All right I'll give it a shot."

"Let me know how it goes." he said smirking

**Ashlee's POV**

"Hi Niall." said Krystal

"Hey." he said smiling and walking into the room.

I stood up, and said "hi I'm Ashlee, her nurse. I've been keeping her company."

"Oh. Hello, I'm Niall." He said holding out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

"Ashlee can you give some more water?" asked Krystal.

"Sure can." Then I headed out of the room and once I had came back upstairs with her water I heard laughter. I peeked in and they both were cracking up. I didn't want to end this moment so I headed back downstairs to the break room. While I walked downstairs I started think about them; Niall and Krystal. I can tell he really loves her and she won't admit it she knows she loves him too. I mean the things she told me were adorable. The best part is when she said that she's pretending that she doesn't remember being in love with him, the past week she's been testing Niall; to see if he's 'the one'. I think Niall is the one for her.

"Ashlee, why aren't you with Krystal?"

"She's having a conversation with someone else," I stated

"Get your ass up there before the boss sees you."

"Alright"

When I approached the room, again. I heard Krystal say under her laughter, "Haha, Niall I love you."

When I walked into the room, they both looked shocked. 'Good timing Ashlee' I said under my breathe congratulating myself.