(Part 19)- SURPISE

-- Didnt proof read. I updated this for Krystals birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL! (04/07/13) --

**Niall’s POV**

I miss Krystal; I don’t even know what she thinks about me telling everyone I love her. But, I need to focus on this concert. “Ready boys?” asked Louis “YEAH LETS DO THIS SHIT!” yelled Harry.

The closer we got to the stage the louder the screams got, I love that. As we walked out on staged I began searching the crowd, I wasn’t sure what or who I was looking for. But the stage lights were in my eyes I couldn’t make out any faces.

After the first two songs the boys huddled up without me, I just stood there it hurt. I smiled though it and talked to the crowd. Then Josh started playing to the beat of They don’t know about us. I turned to Liam “We’re not supposed to sing this song.” “Just go with it Nialler.” He said with a chuckle. I just went with it and began singing in the middle of singing the chorus the boys looked down into the crowd, Liam and Harry bent down and grabbed a fans hand and lifted her on stage, I was trying to make out the face when Zayn and Louis came up behind me and covered my eyes. Then I heard Louis say “You’re probably wondering what we’re doing.” “YES.” The crowd yelled “Well, Nialler and Directioners stop questioning it. It’s no fun that way.” Then Zayn but in and said “Niall put your hand out.” I stuck my hand out and I felt someone’s hand touch mine, it felt like a girls. “What’s going—“Louis interrupt me “Dammit Niall what I say about questions?” the girl grabbed my hand and led me what felt like across the stage. Then we stopped and next to me I heard Zayn whispered to me “You’re welcome.” Then he turned me and handed me a mic I still felt that girls hand.  “Niall, before we take this blind fold off of you why don’t you describe Krystal to the fans.” And with that the girl let go of my hand “She has long blonde hair that stops at the bottom of her spine, her hands are soft and her nails are short. Her smile is like heaven, she doesn’t wear much makeup and she’s short, like she’s up to my shoulders and her eyes—wait why do I have to do this anyways? Are you guys trying to torture me?” and as I finished talking someone took of the blind fold. I saw the girl standing in front of me it was kind of blurry. I swear she looks like Krystal, and then I realized it was Krystal. “Kry-Krystal?” I said shocked “NIALL!” she said jumping into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and held on tight; with her still in my arms I kissed her.

As we separated I turned to the crowd and realized we were front and center, I put the mic up to my mouth and spoke slowly “This is Krystal and I love her.” Then she grabbed the mic and said “And I love Niall.” The crowd was silent, then they all started screaming and clapping. I whispered into her ear “They like you.” She laughed

We walked down the steps to the front of the stage where the rest of the boy were when we got closer to the boys Krystal turned to me and kissed me and said “Good luck babe, I love you.” “I love you too.” Then a bunch of “Awes” filled around us. As she started walking off stage I ran after her, grabbed her arm and turned her around. “What?” she said surprised I whipped a tear falling down her face. “Don’t leave.” “I have to Niall you have a concert to do.” “Sing with us.” “I don’t know.” I grabbed a mic and dragged Krystal back on stage “You guys don’t mind if Krystal sings with us do you?” the crowd starting yelling “SING KRYSTAL!!” I handed her a mic and I started singing Little Things to her and the boys jumped in, I nudged her and she began singing too.

While she was signing something came up on stage and hit her in the head. We stopped singing and ran up to her, “Krystal are you okay?” asked Liam “Krystal, Krystal.” I said shaking her, her eyes weren’t opening I began freaking out.