(Part 20)- Forgotten

**Niall’s POV**

The boys and I had to continue with the concert; Krystal was on her way to a hospital. I was in the middle of singing when I stepped on something. I stopped signing and looked down and saw a broken glass bottle I bent down to look at it. There was paper buried under the glass, I unfolded the paper and it read; Niall you continue this bullshit and next time she won’t be breathing.  What does this mean? Is someone coming after Krystal? I just shoved the note into my pocket and continued with the concert.

**Krystal’s POV**

I opened my eyes and I’m in an unfamiliar place, it’s hard to breathe and my head aches. Where am I? Am I in a hospital? What’s going on?  I thought as a tall, fit guy in a white coat walked in. “Hello, Krystal.” He said with a smile adding “I’m Doctor Young.” “What am I doing here?” “You don’t remember?” “All I remember is looking at a crowd of people.” “Do you remember why you saw a crowd of people?” “No? Am I famous?” “In a way.” “What do you mean?” “Do you remember if you’re in a relationship or not?” “I’m single, doctor.” “Do you know where you are?” “Um…Kansas?” I said adding “Doctor what is happening here?” “I know you want answers Krystal, but we can’t give them to you yet.” He said walking out of the room. I fell back into the pillows trying to relax, when a blonde guy walked in. “Babe are you okay?” He said leaning in for a kiss, I pushed him away and said “What the hell are you doing? Who the fuck are you?” “I’m your—“ I cut him off yelling “DOCTOR YOUNG, HELP!” and in came Doctor Young running, “Niall!” he said pulling out the blonde guy.

What the hell was that all about?