Part 11

Ello. Thank you for reading. This part is okay I kinda had writers block so Im sorry and sorry if theres any errors. Please vote.xx thanks.

_____________________

**Krystal's POV**

Niall was driving and I was sitting next to him in the passenger seat. Megan and Harry were in the back seats. I wonder if they saw Niall and I...Kissing. What.A.Day.

"Can you change the station?" Megan asked "Sure." Niall said changing the station. How sweet is he. I phone started going off Julia's name filled the screen, she was calling me. "Where the hell are you guys?" "Leaving the mall, why?" "Oh I don't know because you've been gone for almost 6 hours." "6 hours?" "Must be a hell of a date, huh?" "Um...have you been just waiting for us?" "No. After an hour went by I called up Zayn." "And?" "We hanged out." "Hanged? Like he's not with you right now?" "Well, he's at the hotel with me. We're in the lobby right now." "On our way."

"Niall can you go to the hotel?" "Yeah-sure."

That Irish accent.

*At the hotel*

*Niall's POV**

She wanted me to drop them off at the hotel. I guess she got a phone call from Jul-Julia? I pulled in to the hotel parking lot and parked at 'drop off' "No, go park." "Go park?" I asked feeling the confused look on my face form. "Just do it." I found a close parking space.

Next thing I knew Harry, Megan, Krystal and I were walking down the hall to their room. I know already what's going through Harry's head. Harry is a pervert.

Krystal opened the door to the room and I saw Zayn? And Julia? Okay, I'll roll with it. "VAS HAPPENING BOYS!?" I heard Zayn yell as we walked in. "VAS-VAS-HAPPENING!" Harry sang as Zayn and him pounce on each other I joined it. When we were finished the girls were laughing, all I saw was Krystal. She looks beautiful when she's happy.

"Niall come here." Krystal said leading me into a room. "This is my room." She said adding a smile, I grabbed her by her wrist pushed her long bangs back behind her ear, looked into her gorgeous eyes and said "Krystal, you have no idea how beautiful you are to me." She giggled and looked me back into my eyes

"Niall, you don't know how sexy your laugh is, to me."