Part 7

**Krystal’s POV**

I had got a text from Niall he asked if I wanted to hang out with him. I told him yeah and to also bring Harry. I wanted Megan to meet Harry; I knew Harry was really her type. He was a flirt he had brown hair and his eyes would make her melt, and his accent. So, when Niall texted me back saying that him and Harry were on their way to the mall I went over to Megan. “Hey Megan want to go to the mall?” I couldn’t tell her about the boys, she’d say no if I mention the boys. “Sure, let me call a taxi.” “Okay.”

When they Taxi had arrived we climbed in and were on our way.

“Hey Krystal make sure I don’t check out any guys.” “Um…okay…” she’d be mad when she finds out I had pretty much set her up with Harry. She thought he was cute when she saw him in the magazines but that’s all as far as I know she doesn’t even really know One Direction. “Because I’m done with boys for a while.” I quickly tried to change the topic “So what do you want to buy at the mall?” “Clothes and such. I don’t really know.” “Yeah, same.” “Why isn’t Julia coming?” “She didn’t want to.” “She of all people didn’t want to go to the mall?” “Yeah.” “Okay?” “We’re here ladies.” Said the taxi driver I paid him then we got out and when we walked into the mall it was huge.

I pulled out my phone and texted Niall “Here.” He replied “Where?” “At the front, next to the food court.” “On our way just sit at table.” “Okay.”   

“Hey Meg let’s sit down real quick.”  “Okay, Look there’s a table with two seats.” She said pointing at a table “Let’s sit at that one though.” I said pointing a table with four seats “Why?” “I like the view…” “Mmk.” Then we sat down I looked around for the boys while Meg looked at the ground quickly as a couple of cute guys walked by; they were staring at her smiling. I looked behind them and saw Niall and Harry. I felt a smile grow on my face and then I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

Wow I’ve never felt this way about a guy before. Ever.