The end

**nialls pov**

I laid there in bed just thinking about my plan and how it was all slowly coming together. I turned and faced Krystal,who was lying next to me; she was fast asleep. I tried to get myself to fall asleep but couldn't stop thinking about the plan. I thought 'fuck it' and I woke Krystal up.

"What is it now Niall?" She said rubbing her eyes and looking up at me yawning.

"I couldn't wait!"

"Wait for what hun?" She asked with her eyes closed.

I walked over to her side of the bed and held out my hand for her to grab, she she opened her eyes and gave me a confused look before grabbing my hand and following my out into living room area. I had her flip on the lights and as she did I heard her gasp. I had got down on one knee and pulled out a ring, looked up at her and spoke softly.

"Krystal Marie, you are my everything. you know god gave us two legs, two arms and two eyes, but only one heart. You know why? Because it's up to us to find the other heart;our soul mate. Krystal, I believe that you are my soul mate and baby, Harry and I have been planing this for weeks now. so as I stand here on one knee, I asked you will you do my the honor of being my bride?"

"Niall, I love you more than life it's self, without you I feel like I am nothing and you drive me crazy sometimes but that's how I know it's love. Niall of course I will."

"Is that a yes?" I asked

With tears gliding down her cheek she nodded.

I then slid the ring on her finger and met with her lips. Knowing this is everything I ever asked for.

____________

Couldn't sleep so I updated.xx