(Part 22)- I need your love.

**Krystals POV**

Niall and I sat there just talking about the past. He told me stories of the good and bad we’ve both been though as a couple. As he spoke I realized how much I loved him, I just wish I still felt that way about him. I mean I can’t love someone I don’t remember…I feel terriable Niall doesn’t deserve this. “Hey-hey Niall..?” “Yeah Babe?” he replied “Um…you don’t have to do this.” “Do what love?” “Be here, help me remember. You deserve better so just feel free to find someone else.” His blue eyes widen and became soft “But-but I…don’t want anyone else.” “Why?” “Because, Krystal you’re my soul mate.” “I don’t know about that Niall.”                      “You did.” “Yeah, I did. Now, now I don’t.” “That’s why I’m here love.” I just sighed and smiled at him, and then he kissed my nose.

We just silently sat there when I heard sniffling; I looked over at Niall who was wiping away tears. I grabbed his hand and spoke slowly “What’s wrong baby?” his head shot up. “I love you Krystal Marie, I only want you but you don’t remember us. And I can’t lose you you’re my other half without you I’m nothing. I need you.” “Niall, I’m willing to remember I just need your help for that to happen. Okay?” “Okay.” He said with a nod an then he added “I’ll be right back I need to make a call.” “Okay.” I said with a smile

**Niall’s POV**

“Harry?” I asked then I hear on the other end “Yeah mate?” “I need your help, I need to get Krystal to remember why she fell in love with me.” “Meet me at the hotel in 5.” “Okay.” I said with a hang up.

“Hey, Krystal. I’m going to go home for the night I love you.” “Okay, bye Niall.” Then I turned out of the room, when I felt a tear fall down my face.

I need this to work.