Part 6

**Megans POV**

It had been a few days since the girls claimed to have seen Niall and Zayn at Starbucks. I was fixing the pillows on the chair when I heard a phone vibrating. I looked at the coffee table it was Krystal’s phone going off. I just took a peek to see who texted her and the name was NH. Who’s NH? No, not Niall Horan? She couldn’t have had his number? I heard foots steps in the middle of my thoughts so I put her phone back, and went back to fixing the pillows. “Hey, Meg.” “Oh, hey Krystal, your phone went off.” “Oh. Thanks.” She said grabbing her phone when she grabbed her phone I saw a smile grow on her face but pretended to not notice.

I’ve never seen Krystal be so gaga over a guy before.

*Harry’s POV**

“Hey loui I heard Zayn and Niall talking about some girls. Do you know about that?” Louis looked confused “No.” “Oh.” At least I wasn’t the only one who didn’t know. I just let it go and sat next to Louis on the couch an then, Niall walked in. “Hey lad’s whatcha doing’?” “Nothing.” I said “Would one of you like to go to the mall with me?” asked Niall looking down at his phone “I can’t. Date with El.” “I’ll go.” I said Niall shot his up “Really?!” “Yeah..” I trailed off “Okay, let’s go!” “Right now?” “Yes.” “Uh…hold on.” I had to fix my hair, but I wasn’t going to let the boys know that. While I was in the bathroom, I heard Niall talking to his mum. “Hey mum; Harry and I are going to the mall with some friends.” “Niall you’re old enough you don’t have to keep checking in with me.” I walked out of the bathroom as she grabbed him into a hug “oh-” Niall said before I cut him off and I yelled “GROUP HUG!” and tackled them.   

_____________________________

Vote or comment if you like this story. So I know i'm writing with purpose. Thanks.xx