Part 12

Since I didnt update Thursday here you go. I like this part most of all. 

Didnt proof read, sorry.

Enjoy.xx

___________________

**Niall’s POV**

I had her back against the wall, the bedroom door closed. I began kissing up her neck stopping on her lips my hands on her hips, her hands on my back. I began making out with her when there was a knock on the door. We stopped and she opened the door and in walked Julia and Megan. “Krystal we need to talk to you, alone.” “Niall can you give us a moment?” Krystal asked me “Yeah.” I said leaving the room I saw Zayn and Harry sitting in the living room talking I walked over to them and asked “What’s up lads?” “The girls are having a serious talk.” Said Harry “Yeah I see that.” I replied “Should we listen in?” whispered Zayn. We all looked at each other and nodded I walked over to the bedroom door and listened in and Harry listens though the bathroom door Zayn walked over to me and listen though the bedroom door with me.

“It’s 2 weeks. We have to go home tomorrow.” I heard Megan say “What?” Krystal said sounding shocked “We book a flight for tomorrow night.” Said Julia “N-no. It can’t be I don’t want to leave Niall.” “You think I want to leave Harry and that Julia wants to leave Zayn?” “I don’t know.” “Well we don’t but we have to Krystal.” Said Julia “I’m not leaving, I finally found a guy, no, THE guy for me.” “We get that Krystal but we have to leave and go home.” “Then you guys go without me.” “What about your family and work. You’re going to leave all of that behind for a guy?” said Megan “Yes.” “Krystal just talk this over with Niall our plane leaves tomorrow at 7pm, you have time.” Said Julia “Just talk to Niall.” Megan said adding “Come on Julia.”  

Oh shit. Their coming!” I said to Zayn we ran over to the couch and acted cool Zayn said “Vas happening ladies?” “Where’s Harry?” asked Megan “Um..” both Zayn and I said then Harry walked out and had a huge smile on and said “Ello Megan.” “Hazza we need to talk.” “Okay, let’s go for a walk.” Megan nodded her head they grabbed their coats and left. Julia sat on the couch next to Zayn, Zayn put his arm around her. “Zayn we need to talk too.” “Okay, babe.” He said then Julia looked at me and said “I think Krystal is waiting for you.” “Oh yeah.” I said standing up. I walked into Krystal’s room she was looking out the window her back facing me. “Krystal?” she sniffled “Yeah?” she said still looking out the window “Are you okay?” I said walking towards her she sniffled again and said “Yeah, I’m fine.” I knew she wasn’t so I went up behind her and hugged her, placing my head in her shoulder. I whispered “I’ll always be here for you, even if you’re not here.” She turned around look at me she had tears falling down her face, she almost spoke then she just hugged me hiding her face in my chest, I heard her begin to cry more and harder. It killed me seeing her like this.  

It just killed me.