Part five

**Julia’s POV**  

“JULIA! JULIA!!” I turned around and to my surprise it was Zayn, wait. It was Zayn? What was he doing?!

“You forgot this.” He said with a smile handing me and piece of paper, I looked at it, it had his number on it and underneath he wrote; this is so I can still talk to you, beautiful. But, don’t show anyone.xx 

Oh my god.

I have Zayn Malik’s number. I held the paper up to my chest and couldn’t stop smiling. We went in the elevator I still couldn’t stop smiling. “So, you and Zayn?” “Huh?”

“Julia and Zayn sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes the baby in the baby-“ I cut Krystal’s singing off “Stop.” I said trying to sound serious but ruin it with a smile.

**Megan’s POV** 

I couldn’t forget about what happened with Alex, Sam and I. Especially my kiss with Sam. Maybe I should move on, I mean Sam was just a player. Just forget boys, enjoy Ireland. Enjoy this trip.  

My thoughts were interrupted my Krystal and Julia walking in. They looked really happy, I wonder what happened at starbuc- THEY HAVE MY LATTE! I stood up and ran over to them and grabbed it from Krystal “Thanks.” And I started sipping on it. I’ve been waiting two hours for it. They both just stood there smiling, it was kind of creepy. “Why are you guys smiling like that?” before they could answer I asked “Is it boys?” they both nodded “Tell me all about it!” I grabbed both of their wrists and sat them down on the couch and I grabbed a chair and sat in front of them.

“Well, we’re just walking into Starbucks when, guess who we saw?” said Julia “Um..Boys?” “Not any boys.” She said with a wink it couldn’t have been the boys from 1D “Handsome boys?” I said with a smile “Nop-“ Julia got cut off by Krystal “It was Niall and Zayn!”

“Niall and Zayn? Ha-ha no really who was it?”

“No. Really, It was Niall and Zayn” Julia re-assured.

Niall Horan and Zayn Malik were at Starbucks?  

__________

I've been having writers block. So, It might be a while until Part ten is up. But, please vote(: Hope you've enjoyed.xx