Surprise!

"Mrs.In Na, we really need you for this commercial, we're willing to pay your amount" A man spoke, pleading the said woman.

In Na pushes her hair back and unbuttons the first button of her suit, putting down her pen, she looks at the man in front of her, "there's a lot of actors, why me?" She says, looking at the man's guest identity card, "mhm, Mr. San"

"not all actors are you, Mrs.In Na" San chuckles, "you're a personal liking of mine, and I really need you for this" he joins his hands and urges her to agree.

"I dont know, I don't have time for this, I've got so many papers piling up second by second, new boy groups, new girl groups, new solos, Sir, tell me how to fit my time for you" In Na says, shrugging her shoulders, looking down at her papers.

"You're a beautiful and competent woman, I'm sure-" San was cut off and his head snapped to the door's entrance.

"stop flirting with my wife, please" 

In Na looks up and smiles, "Jaemin!"

"In Na!" Jaemin says running up to her and giving a peck on her lips.

"I just got off work, when are you?" Jaemin asks, brushing his hands through her hair and In Na smiles at the feeling.

"in fifteen,let's stop by Soul Bakery, I need something sweet" In Na says, rubbing her stomach.

Jaemin hums, coming closer, "I already bought it!" he says, smiling, "It's in the car"

"jaemin, god, I love you so much" In Na says, holding his hand and jaemin nods, "I love you too"

San just stared at the scene in front of him, he wanted nothing but to walk out, looking at his contract papers, he looks up and clears his throat, "Mrs.In Na, so"

"Oh sir, sorry, I'll do it, and while you're walking out, ask Ms.Kim to get me a cup of latte, Jaemin?"

"Americano please" He says and waves San bye.

'do I look like a fucking barista to you?'

not wanting to jeopardize his contract with In Na, he walks over to the reception.

-

"my baby!" In Na squeals looking at their ginger kitten, crouching, she pats at her head.

"wasn't I your baby?" Jaemin gasps, hand on his chest.

In Na stares at jaemin, "no?"

Jaemin gasps again, "you're not getting any desserts sorry" and now In Na gasps, "jaemin sorry, sorry!!"

He laughs loudly before he ran towards somewhere with the desserts and In Na yells chasing him, and without a doubt, their kitty follows.

"Nana! please" In Na pouts kicking the man's knees.

"okay okay! here!" jaemin says, getting two forks on his way.

Just as they were about to dig in, the door bell rang, In Na groans and goes to answer it, and screams so loud, the guest practically flinched.

"Hyunjin?!"

"In Na!!" Hyunjin says as he tackles In Na in a bone crushing hug.

Jaemin's head peaked through and he glared at Hyunjin making him hug her tighter.

Jaemin runs to them and pry his arms off her, "Hyunjin my guy, stop trying to steal my girl bro"

Hyunjin laughs,"I'm literally married" and on que Seo Jin walks in.

"omg bitch! look how hot you are" she tells In Na as she twirls her and placed her hands on her waist.

"look at you, Mrs.Hottie" In na says, giving Seo Jin a hug.

"literally everyone's trying steal my girl, what is this?" Jaemin groans walking to their main hall.

"shouldn't have married someone so hot then" Seo Jin says, seating on their couch.

"It's been so long, six years is it?" Hyunjin says, remembering them learning their lines on set like it was yesterday.

"Yeah, It truly was the best time" Jaemin says and In Na and Seo Jin nods.

"Open up the cake box, bitches!" In Na screams and brings extra forks.

"woah jaemin, that's a big cake, were you both going to eat this alone?" Seo Jin says looking at the pink cream cake in the box in shock

"Are you fat shaming us ?" Jaemin says, offended and In Na nods in agreement.

"No but that's really a big cake"

"can't say the same about his dick though" In Na adds pointing at jaemin.

Hyunjin wheezed, choking up the sip of water he had taken.

"why're you laughing bitch boy, have you seen yours?" Seo Jin says, hands on her chin

Jaemin now wheezed, slapping In Na's shoulders.

Hyunjin groaned, "all of you, are so mean" 

fin.

A/n: surprise surprise everyone!!!

I just wanted to thank all of you for 123k reads?? hello?? I'm so beyond grateful for you all and I read all of your comments and they make me so happy :((
I fully edited this story, like completely and I think I like it more now !

I hope all of you are staying safe and eating well,, I hope you all liked this bonus chapter and with this I officially say,

One kiss ~ closed!