27. Blood Oath

"And how exactly are you gonna do that huh" In Na asked

"We'll figure it out" Britney said. 

"You know I don't like your name at all" In Na said nonchalantly, not caring about her reaction.  

"Uh rude much? " she says, scoffing

In Na looked at her, "I'm only expressing what I really feel, Britney" She said thickening the 'T' in her name 

"Call me Park Seo Jin, that's my korean name" She says, "Na In was the only one who liked both my names, now we know you're nothing like her" Seo Jin says, glaring at the said girl. 

In Na nods, "okay cool" 

 Seo Jin rolls her eyes at her attitude. 

They looked around, few loose pipes here and there, and the fact that people came here to eat was just unsettling.  

"Why here Seo Jin , I hate this place and you know it, why would you get me to a place where Na In was tormented? Why" In Na asked. 

Na Na In was In Na's twin sister, she had passed away a long, long time ago but her memories remained, In Na used to look up to her a lot until she didn't have her anymore, her father would tell In Na about her, all the things she used to like and all the things she ate. Her father once said that Na In was passionate about music, and she had gotten into her dream school, she was always nice and calm, she had taken after her father and In Na was the opposite, she was impulsive and irrational. 

"I wanted to ring a bell in you, I wanted you to think about the pain your sister went through and what you have to do" Seo Jin said, deeply upset as she stands in the same place she sworn she would never look again. 

Seo Jin was Na In's best friend, since childhood, they knew each other like the back of their hands, Seo Jin mightve even had a little crush on Na In growing up because she was infact, the better vampire. When Na In had passed away, Seo jin was in so much pain, no one could've consoled her, and soon enough she packed everything up and left and only a few months ago had she come back. Only she knew the pain she had went through. 

"Why weren't you here In Na, I came for you and met Jaemin only then" She says, as she holds In Na's hands. 

" I needed some time off, from everything" In Na says and Seo Jin nods, no one understood that better than her. 

"Let's join hands, let's do it together, we're wanting one thing aren't we" Seo Jin pleads,still holding In Na's hand. 

The said girl was hesitant, she wanted to do this alone but would it matter, should she trust someone else again? 

"What if you break my trust" In Na asked, she decided keeping  filter would only lead to miscommunication and half faith efforts. 

Without hesitation, Seo Jin spoke, "blood oath"