12. The Vampire hunters

Jaemin enetered home to his cheery mother, "Dad's home

Jaemin enetered home to his cheery mother, "Dad's home."

and Jaemin's face fell, he despises his father.

He walked over to the table laid with sweets and snacks, and took his seat.

"how are you son?" He asks, taking a sip of his tea.

"I'm doing decent" he replies, suffocating in the uncomfortable air.

"Have you been training?" His father asks, pausing to look at Jaemin, "for vampire hunting" he finishes, and Jaemin's heart clenched at his tone

He shook his head, indicating a 'no'

"Why?!" His father screamed, slamming his hands on the table making Jaemin flinch.

"dear stop this" His mother interfered.

"Why? Why should I ?! when this bitch can't even hunt a vampire, let alone kill them, a disgrace tailed around his existence, a waste of--" His father screamed, making Jaemin shake.

"s-stop" jaemin chokes out, barely.

"What? what was that? you moro-" Jaemin had it, and he screamed.

"I said stop ! I can find a vampire and I did so stop, just stop it !" He screams on top of his lungs and instantly regrets it 

In the span of two seconds, never did he hate himself more than he did, he was ashamed, he knew what he had done. 

In Na was right, he always thinks about himself. 

"tell me more about it. now." His father demands and he shakes his head, tearful eyes.

Grabbing Jaemin by the neck, he was slammed against the nearest wall, as he struggled to breath, hitting his father's hand.

His heart raced and his lungs were slowly giving out, "o-okay!"

and his father let him go, he knew he had messed up, bad.

-

"call her for dinner tomorrow" He says, with a stoic voice.

"I....I have homework" He says, grabbing his bag.

"Am I clear, Na jaemin?!" His father shouts, making Jaemin flinch and he could only nod.

Jaemin sat on his table,as he contemplated the situation

He felt awful, guilty and it didn't help when he received a text from his very own crush.

NaNa💗:
Hey. What's the
Answer for chemistry
Question 5?

nana❤️:
calcium hydroxide.

NaNa💗:
Thanks <3

nana❤️:
I may have broken your trust
I'm so sorry
I know I promised you
But I couldn't keep you
A secret
I'm sorry.
Message not sent!

nana❤️:
Welcome.

'welcome? with a period? oh no, he totally hates me, what'd i do? did i say something? did he not want to help me?'

-

"Hey In Na" Jaemin says, taking his seat next to her.

"hi hello!" she greets before Jaemin had the courage to even ask her.

"Hey In Na" Jaemin starts, twiddling his thumbs, and she hums in response

"My parents want you to come today for dinner, could you make it?" Jaemin asks, smiling

Please say no please say no please say no please say n-

"Sure!" She replies not knowing what was coming for her

"yay" Jaemin says, unenthusiastically

-

Mark stared Jaemin down, as he peacefully ate his lunch.

"Can I talk to you jaemin?" he asked pointing his hand next to the vendor machine, and jaemin nodded.

"What did you want to talk about" Jaemin asked, finding it weird, all this sudden serious meeting.

"What are you trying to do with In Na?" Mark ask, catching Jaemin off guard.

He was nervous now, "Nothing, I just like her" he replies nonchalantly, heart pounding against his chest.

"Jaemin I know you know she's a vampire and your parents are vampire hunters" Mark confesses, and Jaemin stared at him wide eyed

"How'd you-"

"So What are you planning?" Mark asked cutting him off.

Jaemin stared at Mark, she had met Mark and he already knew and he knew about his parents? 

"I'm just taking her to a friendly dinner" Jaemin lies through his teeth, guilt growing roots in his heart.

-

"Hey jaemin I'll get ready and come. Is that okay?" In Na asks, walking next to Jaemin.

"Yeah sure. You know my address either way" jaemin says, waving at her.

In Na was nervous, it's her first time being invited to someone else's house.

She reached their door and heaved a sigh and knocked the door.

When someone, who she assumed was his mother, answered the door, she smiled at her.

"Oh you must be In Na, come in" His mother spoke, In Na failing to notice the dirty smirk she was invited with.