24.No feelings

t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸s̸ g̸e̸t̸ s̸p̸i̸c̸y̸ a̸f̸t̸e̸r̸ t̸h̸i̸s̸ c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸

In Na got worst and worst.
And obviously mark would sit there shaking his head
What was he supposed to do
He sure as hell wasn't going to call dad.
He couldn't even bring himself to dial his number.

In Na walked into the very dark pave way knowing full well there was someone following her 

she slowed her pace and he took the chance, he pounced but she was two steps further than him. 

And his back hit the random wall followed by a humph from him. 

In Na's grip on his neck tightened every second and cocked her head to the side.

 He seemed fairly handsome 

" I'm Daniel Kang" he said, choking 

"And I don't care " In Na said, scoffing. 

In Na smirked, "How about we have some fun yeah?" 

And he raised his brow while sitting up straight and smirked "Go ahead" 

"Ugh wipe the ugly smirk off" In Na said as she punched his face and pierced her fangs into his neck. 

Isn't this what I've been doing since forever. 

She sucks so much blood out of them that they don't even remember what happened. 

Dad didn't teach me this 

He always taught me to be better. To be more than just a vampire 

To be different

To prove people that not all vampires are monsters

And look what I'm doing. 

Exactly the things I was told not to do. 

This feels good only for a period of time till the overwhelming guilt made In Na's legs jelly and she wants to cry and say sorry to the person, but what would a 'sorry' do? 

But how can she, when something so simple, for a vampire at least, as blood sucking made her cry and feel guilty. 

How could I avenge anyone when I'm so vulnerable at all times. 

When I feel everything more than I'm supposed to. 

How? 

"64"  In Na heard as soon as she walked in home.

"This is the 64th time I've seen you walk in with that same guilty face after blood sucking someone" Mark said.

"What a weirdo you're counting" In Na said and walked to her room only to throw herself yet again on the bed. 

How great would it be, not to feel. 

Not to feel guilty after blood sucking someone 

Not feel like at fault after killing someone

Not to feel emotional pain.

Not to feel love

How great. 

In Na turned the lights off and sat on the floor and fluttered her eyes closed. 

I'm finally not going to feel  

she took a deep breath and began the procedure ignoring the every growing footstep which she knew was Mark. 

No he can't stop me. 

"Hey In Na, Dad just calle- In Na what in the world are you doing" he asked and he didn't get an answer, quickly running to her and shaking her. 

I'm so close. 

"In Na, don't you dare!" He shouted. 

He disturbed the pattern. 

In Na opened her eyes, they shone crimson and she couldn't do anything about it 

I can't let him ruin my plan. 

"Mark get away before I hurt you" she said through gritted teeth. 

"No In Na this isn't the answer you can't, you know how hard it is to revive the real you and you know that" he said in panic 

"I don't want to feel!" she screamed, pushing Mark with such a strong force, he hit himself to the wall, groaning due to the impact.

It had been done. 

she finally opened eyes feeling nothing after seeing mark on the floor. 

" Now, now we get some work done"

she had completely shut her feelings off.