26.Hang out ?

In Na and Hyunjin's arm swayed side to side, Hyunjin had the biggest smiles ever

"Uh Hyunjin, I feel a bit tired so I'm gonna go back ho-" In Na was cut off as Hyunjin asks, "Vampires feel tired?" looking at In Na. 

"Well yeah obviously, we're half human  " She says, ruffling Hyunjin's hair. 

"Okay then I'll walk you" 

When they finally reached which felt like an eternity, she was in front of her house. 

"Thanks Hyunjin I'll talk to you later" She says, waving him a bye 

she plopped herself  in front of the TV and turned it on, switching channels and channels nothing really intriguing her. 

then she heard a 'ting' on her phone. 

Jaeminana sent you a message

jaeminana🍯
Uh hey, been a long time since we talked haha, anyway, Britney and I wanted to invite you to a hangout, Hyunjin's coming too so I'd really like it if you came
4:32PM

sent!

In Na felt she wasn't compatible with Jaemin's new girlfriend, she was familiar but it had been too long. 

Innana👻

K.
4:33pm

she walked into this dark place, it had an eerie vibe as if one would commit homicide and walk out, and no one would notice. 

There were only a few places that had the lights on so she checked all of them until her eyes landed on this one room. 

All of them were chugging down some drinks and greeted her as soon as she came in. 

"Why here again ?" she asked directed to no one, looking all around the room. 

"Yeah Britney, why?" Jaemin asked again, indicating that she was the one to be answerable for and she was caught off guard.  

"Uh their fries are good?" Britney says, it honestly had come out as a question and In Na nodded, still finding this weird  

"So In Na, What does your dad do?" she asked in taking a bite of her fries.  

"And why do you care again ?" In Na retorts, also taking a bite of hers. 

She looked offended and Hyunjin and jaemin's were unreadable.  

"sorry, tell me about yourself at least", she said, laughing.  

"In Na, 19, Korean, pretty, Aquarius". In Na  smiled, and she rolled her eyes

"So how did you and Jaemin meet?" she asked, she was trying to initiate conversations but get the hint maybe? 

Can she stop already

" School." In Na replied, taking a sip from her soda

"Yeah where else would you meet, silly" she said laughing a bit but In Na could tell she was annoyed. 

"We could've met in a public gas station how would you know" In Na deadpanned, and Britney scoffed. 

"anyway! How are you Hyunjin" Jaemin asked out of no where and Hyunjin looked at him expressionlessly.

"Peachy" 

"In Na, do you have any siblings" She asks, and she clenches her teeth. 

I really don't like her. 

"Yes, 2, brother and sister" 

"Name?" She asked In Na, It was as if she was purposely provoked the other 

"Mark and Na In" 

" is Na In your twin or something " she asked, smiling cheekily 

"Yes. Yes she is" In Na replied , matter of fact 

"Wait you didn't tell me about any twin" Jaemin said, furrowing his eyebrows and Hyunjin too. 

"Yeah why would I tell you about someone whose dead" 

As In Na walked out swatting her hands, her hearing was catching on to something that made her stop in her tracks 

It was slowly getting closer and closer till it was here 

She turned around and her first reflex was to grab the throat of that person and slam them against a wall

 She adjusted her eyes to the darkness and she finally made out who it was.  

"Britney Bitch?" In Na questioned wondering why she was creeping on her rather than just walking. 

"Excuse me" she somehow sassed with In Na's hands still gripping on her throat. 

"What's the catch Britney?" In Na asks, then immediately groaning. 

She very swiftly twisted In Na's arm. 

"You've grown In Na" she said, looking at her back.  

In Na managed to get her grip back and freed herself 

"Why are you here" In Na asked dusting her fit, the familiarity had caught on. 

"Same reason as you're here"  

And "what is that ?" In Na asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Avenging my best friend and your sister, Na Na In"