02.Him

First days of school was everything

he had the popularity you would wish for, looks everyone swooned over, grades perfect. 

It's everything a person wanted. 

The latter skipped his way to the fridge, picking out a fruit bowl and walking out the door, smiling so bright.

He knew his surroundings like the back of his hand. 

who walked where, the cars, and he was known as the sweetest boy in the neighborhood

you know, smiling at everyone, helping them in their work, never forgetting to smile. 

but again, you don't know him, no one does, you only know what he shows

"Okay literally, Miss Song's homework was absolute trash, what even is question 4?" Renjun says throwing the thick stack on the table. 

Jaemin dropped the fruit he picked, admiring nature was always a curse, it was too relaxing. 

"We had homework?!" Jaemin panics, whipping out papers from his bag. 

Renjun sighed, ofcourse.

"Let's just do it together" he said leading to the school garden. 

After a good time of copying what ever renjun did, he glanced at his watch.  

"Hey renjun we should go to class" Jaemin says, stacking back the papers in order. 

Renjun nodded and was about to leave but Donghyuck comes running. 

"Okay question 4 is a badder bitch than me and that is not okay" He says, pointing at his paper full of workings. 

Renjun and Jaemin laughed, "here we did it" Renjun says 

"get to class soon okay" 

It was a routine hearing everyday, the hollering, the heart eyes and praises. 

Jaemin would be lying if he said he didn't like the attention he received.  

walking the opposite direction, a lilac haired girl bumped into him, harsh. 

"Ouch" he muttered, as in not getting an apology. 

Jaemin was annoyed, she shrugged walking away 

"Hey you guys get going I'll come" He told his friends and they nodded leaving him 

Successfully catching up to the girl, he tapped her shoulder. 

"Oh hey you must be new, whats your name?" He asked, eyeing her up and down.  

" hey, I'm In Na, call me nana" she said and he raised his eyebrow 

"I'm Na Jaemin, call me nana, too" he said with a very amused smile. 

they both widened their eyes. 

It's going to be a great year.