14. Mark's care

Ps: short chapter sorry bbies.

In Na took Mark with her to her place, not ignoring the fact whether her father was there not not

"sit here" In Na was shocked at how strained her voice was, pointing Mark at the couch and he seated himself, choosing to ignore it.

In Na walked to the washroom to look remotely decent.

She looked into the mirror, her eyes lost color, her lips paled and her head pounded and her back ached beyond bearable and that's when she broke down.

'why am I so weak'

she slid down the icy wall to the cold hard floor as she forced the glass pieces into her skin, she needed anything to distract her from the mental pain she felt.

the feeling of betrayal clenched her heart.

Her sobs got louder and louder, to the point she didn't even bother to remember mark's presence.

to the point where the loud banging of the door went right through her.

"Open up In Na" Mark spoke

Her breathing steadied in a while and that's when she decided to open the door and Mark gasped.

Blood, it was everywhere.

Mark slowly took her hand and let In Na guide them to her room.

-

"Who are you mark?" In Na asks, trying to ignore the pain.

"You said it, I'm Mark" he replied, making In Na roll her eyes.

"I mean how do you know I was gonna be here and-" In Na was cut off as Mark sighed.

"I'm one of you In Na" he said, and In Na's face painted with confusion.

"I'm a vampire just like you" he finally said, and she gasped

"What?"

Mark? A vampire?

"Sleep In Na" he said with a stern voice

In Na hissed in pain as she took a deep breath.

She really thought harming herself would get her anywhere.

Completely ignoring Mark's presence, she allowed herself sleep on her front, hissing at every moment she made.

She finally allowed herself to sleep, chest and heart heavy

-

Mark slowly cut In Na's shirt from her back, gasping as he saw the blood and scratches, they were indeed, too deep.

A human, would never survive this.

The girl let out few whimpers of pain but she was simply too tired and worked up to come back to reality.

Cleaning her off, he covered her with a blanket before walking out and as if he was expecting to see him, he wiped his bloody hand as he saw him enter, and smiled.

"greetings, father."

"Hello son"

a/n: nothing funnier than watching yall crying and throwing up after finding out In Na and Mark are siblings (sincere apologies)