33. Day off

"Pleasseeeee" Jaemin pouted, In Na almost gave in but shook her head

"Jaemin no, please I have to go" In Na said. 

"Who even goes to the vampire hunting headquarters on a Sunday, S U N D A Y In Na" jaemin reasoned. 

And true, why is In Na going to the headquarters on a Sunday.

 Even Seo Jin wasn't going, In Na sighed and nodded making Jaemin smiled bright.

"What do you wanna do today jaemin?" In Na asked as she already decided to watch TV the whole day. 

"You?" He replied 

In Na looked at him, flustered, "Excuse you?"
"You. You should tell me what to do, haha what did you think?" Jaemin defended himself.
His confidence flew out of the window when In Na made eye contact.

"Let's watch TV?" She asked, and jaemin couldn't say no, there's really nothing to do anyway. 

It was a cozy and comforting atmosphere, blankets only covering half their bodies, hands entangled together.

Jaemin laid his head on In Na's shoulder which made her flinch, they both looked at each other

Right now, Jaemin looks absolutely ethereal, he was too perfect. He was so beautiful, that it made In Na think , does she even deserve Jaemin?

Leaving all the prettier and nicer girls, why her, In Na? A cold vampire? That's who he decided to fall far? 

He has the galaxy trapped in his eyes , they were captivating, like the stars. 

Jaemin, finally had the courage to close the gap between them and their eyes fluttered close and In Na shifted.
Just when their lips moved, In Na pulled back and Jaemin still had his lips pouted and eyes closed.

"Did I just kiss sand the fuck" In Na said as she scrunched her face.

"Sorry what" Jaemin asked finally after regaining his vision.

"I didn't sign up for kissing sand what is this" In Na retorted, running her thumb over his bottom lip. 

"Hey, I didn't sign up for kissing a block of ice either but do you see me complaining" Jaemin defended himself.

"I'll have you know, my lips are cold but atleast they aren't chapped like yours" In Na said back.

"Whatever, Just come hug me again" jaemin said not really giving her an option.
She huffed has she collided with his chest once again.

That's how, their second kiss was unsuccessful.

Seo Jin came in, somehow, Jaemin was sure he locked the main door.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!" She screamed, and they looked at her disgusted, still in each other's arms. 

She ruined the calm and peace they had.

"Oh—" she said looking at the position they were at.

"Oh indeed, Seo Jin. Oh indeed" jaemin said now moving away.
In Na almost whined at the loss of contact.

"The snake is back!" She said waiting for them to ask for who the snake was.
And they tried not disappointing her so In Na made 'the' face.

"The vampire hunter, apparently, he's the leader of a hunter cult in Busan, but now he's back, what's your plan now" Seo Jin explained.

Right now, In Na wished, just one day, one day without this vampire shit. 

One day with peace. She yearns for it.

"Okay so here's the plan..." In Na starts explaining, now catching both Jaemin and Seo Jin's attention.