01.Her

Waking up from her alarm, In Na groggily opens her eyes. 

first day of school? give it a break. 

Moving was a day to day hobby for In Na. 

She sits there, merely contemplating life, She didn't have friends to miss. 

Neither an environment, just the thought of School made her want to gag. 

Did it seem pleasing? Harassing your brain for seven hours straight.

She looks over to her attire for the day, at first glance, She'd look like the type of person who bullies, skips classes and fail all their subjects. 

looks are deceiving though, she was in fact a regular student who got decent grades. 

but again, who doesn't bend the rules for a bit 

Cherry tints and Lilac hair, it was the most outstanding feature of In Na, She emits a very special vibe, which not many people do 

-

"Wear a bit more color, no wonder you don't have friends" Her father spoke up 

"Wow Dad thanks for the first day of school motivation" She says, rolling her eyes, walking out the door.

The most annoying trait, for In Na, of her father, would be how straightforward he was. 

he never reads the situation nor obliges to anyone else's opinions 

Going to School, thank god, was very convenient for her, ten minutes to walk school and back.

'Try your best to avoid interaction' she writes a mental note 

The school seemed green, too green in fact. 

looking around, couples here and there, people sitting under the tree shades, teachers making last minute arrangements, all of this made In Na very agitated. 

"You look new, the office is that way" A girl speaks up, pointing at the door only a few steps away and then walks to her destination. 

At least someone helped, she thought she would have to figure it out on her own. 

-

"Here is your schedule, please attend all of the classes"  the in-charge spoke, receiving a very fake smile by In Na. 

She regretted walking out, Hollering could be heard, so much noise early morning. 

She couldn't blame them though, a relatively group of beauteous boys were walking her way. 

Looking at all of them, her eyes stopped at one. 

Peach hair 

he had godly features, blame her sharp vision but he had captivating eyes, his eye lashes representing cherry on top. 

She shakes her head, 'snap out of it' 

Putting her head down, she walked the opposite direction bumping hard with the boy she had just admired. 

hearing a 'ouch' she looked him, 

wow he's even more alluring up close

she wanted to apologize but chose to walk away. 

She looks at her schedule and the long corridor that stood before her, she had no way of getting there. 

I have to interact with people, disgusting.

A/n: In Na is a big mood

But anyway
ONE KISS~ open.
Tell me how you like this chapter