32. ExPosEd

Right now, In Na and jaemin were under jaemin's father's office table

Jaemin almost at the verge of crying. 

They thought it was a good idea to go to the headquarters late at night and dig up some stuff on the hunter.
Not until they heard footsteps approaching them and jaemin could only think of his father.

 They quickly hid under the table, shuffling of things on the table still loud and clear.

In Na sat there, now extremely frightened, now that she can and rubbed circles around jaemin's back, she had no time to be scared herself.  

Jaemin's arms encircled In Na's waist and face nuzzled in her neck.
Butterflies erupted in her stomach at this sudden intimacy.

The shuffling soon started fading away and only then In Na calmed down. 

Though, jaemin was still shaking.
It's surprising how shaken he is just by the thought of his father. 

"Hey hey jaemin, he's gone now, it's okay bub" she said comforting him and then finally, he looked up.

Wrong thing to say, but his eyes shone bright like the stars and his brilliant glassy eyes looked too perfect. 

In Na started at this so intently, finding it hard to tear her gaze away, but again, they can't be acting lovey dovey right now, in the vampire hunters headquarters.

They got up dusting their outfits and In Na checked if the coast is clear and it was.
They searched through the dusty files, does this man even clean?
Dust rubbing off their fingers as they searched, all of it was useless, contracts, how to hunt and profiles.
"Uh In Na, I may have found something" Jaemin said unsure, holding up a book. 
In Na quickly walked over to him and looked at the nth dusty file he was holding.

Their eyes travelled in the very poor written content

1- Kang Mina, 23, second generation
Terminated on 23092015
Practice, ordered
Straight stake to the heart.

There were so many, about 100+ entries, name, age, which generation vampire, date of death, reason and cause.
These were all the hunts he had executed, all the people he had killed.
He had it all, he kept a record.

"Let's leave before someone comes and you lose your shit again" In Na said walking out from the window, just like how they came.

In Na couldn't read much since it was dark and neither did she want to turn the lights on in the car so they went back home in comfortable silence.

-

"Hey jaemin, you want some hot coco?" In Na asked and he nodded. 

Vampires only digest fluids, coffee was their control regulator, it helps suppress hunger, but other than that, fluids were helpful but digesting solid food wasn't.