34. Mission #1

In Na's nervousness peaked every two seconds as they reached the headquarters

"Do you think he figured out" Seo Jin asked never helping the situation 

" no no, ofcourse not, everything's going to be okay?" She said, with a lot of doubt. 

"Oh Kay even I'm more confident than you In Na" Seo Jin said, smacking the back of In Na's head. 

In Na nodded, ofcourse she's being stupid, this was her idea anyway. 

Every time they walked past that rusted iron door of the hospital, it always felt like a new experience.
The blood, oil, metal and Chains, they were sickening. 

"Wait Wait Wait, wear this" Seo Jin stopped as she handed In Na a mask. 

"Really, this is so not obvious" In Na said wearing it nonetheless.
"I might die today. Who knows" 

"Oh my god, I have to ask mark something" Seo Jin looked at her utterly confused. 

As she dialed his number, she had this smug smile which creeped Seo Jin a little bit. 

"Mark, I have something serious to ask you about, before I die! " she yelled and Seo Jin scoffed at the over dramatic tactic she's using,

"Are you
Gay?" She asked.

Seo Jin just stood there wondering how this girl, standing in front of her could ever do something logical. 

"I-uh no?" He replied, this was so fast, he couldn't come up with anything. 

"Kay got it, thanks" she said declining the call to see Seo Jin squinting her eyes at In Na, "he's definitely gay" Seo Jin says, wheezing and In Na joined. 

"ladies" a voice spoke startling both of them and there they saw him.

In Na's breath caught up in a hitch as they made an eye contact.

"Welcome, you must be the new recruits jimin informed me of, you have to be very strong when youre in the headquarters" he reminded 

"YEeS!" they screamed, forming fists. 

"which reminds me, why aren't you both at training hm?" he asks checking the time on his wrist watch as they quickly bowed and rushed for training. 

-

"Im really second thinking all of this Vampire hunting shit you know" In Na says as she picks up a random weapon. 

Seo Jin stares at In Na, "well, no fucking shit In Na" she says, as of she hadn't been saying this from the beginning. 

they weren't going to train but just in case someone happens to see them.

only 30 minutes in and they could feel their braincells dying

"can i have one of you?" Na asks startling them for the second time

"you. whats your name?" he asks pointing at Seo jin

please dont say anything stupid

"uh Jin Seo?" she answered, If face palms could kill you, In Na would be dead right now.

The hunter looks at her questionably, "yeah Jin S- what ever your name is, come to my office" he says leaving. 

Seo Jin's head looked really tempting so In Na smacked it

"Jin Seo, really?"

"I panicked!" Seo jin whisper yelled

"Okay now go" In Na said, not before panicking.

-

"what?" In Na asked, Seo jin came out of the office exactly after 28 minutes.

yes she counted,"why do you have that look on your face?" she asked again

"In Na, he gave me a hunting mission" she started

"That's nice, do it" In Na says, not feeling the tension in the air

"In Na, it's on you." Seo Jin finishes off.

In Na could only mutter a soft 'oh'

They walked out of the hospital and into their car, "Okay so do it" In Na says out of the blue, Seo Jin looking at her confused.

"Take me to him, he gave you two weeks right, do it."

"In Na, I...I'm going to be passing you on to him, he wants to eliminate you, are you sure?" She asks.

No, In Na was not sure, but she knew she had to come up with a plan soon, or else, she really would die.

"Yup, I'm sure." She says, not realizing she's been holding her breath for that long.

A

Or

B

Choose wisely, this affects the book.