25. Back to square 1

In Na was peacefully sleeping, obviously now that doesn't have to feel

Now if you're confused, vampires can shut their feelings out completely but it's very very hard to bring back 

Vampires turn completely heartless once they don't feel. 

But for them, the longer you keep your feelings away the better.
Because once, somehow, you get your feelings back, it will kill you. 

You'll figure what you do , because you don't think rational.
That's why shutting your feelings away is never an answer, you're a walking corpse, not that they are already dead, but this is just a person who thinks from their mind instead of the heart. 

Until the alarm went off
"What the heck it's the weekend?" She groaned while snoozing the alarm.
And that very moment, Mark walked in.
"Mark! you set this didn't you " She screamed with her very hoarse voice 

"yeah, we gotta talk" Mark says, kicking In Na out of the bed. 

"if this is about me going around sucking blood or throwing them across the room or road then I don't wanna hear it please it's the damn weekend bro" 

"Shut up and come down" and In Na groaned and freshened up. 

She went down with still sleepy eyes and sat lazily on the couch. 

"Yeah what" she said nonchalantly.  

"Dad wants us back" and now she was wide awake 

"Wasn't he the one who sent us here" she asked 

"The vampire hunters, they know where we are, and they're after dad as well, he says we should be together at least for a month or two" he explained 

"Man, they're so annoying but whatever, they already killed one of us, why does he need to kill the other geez" In Na said irritated, everything seemed so irrelevant, did she have to get up? did she have to respond to the daily problems, isn't it better to just ignore them till they leave? 

"Just start packing and say good bye to your friends" he said and got up for breakfast

"I didn't like anyone here, including you" she mumbled to herself as she walked back to her room most probably to sleep again.  

"I've been nothing but nice to you, whore" Mark screams, the audacity his sister had to just run him over like that. 

She wasn't scared anymore, In fact she was more than ready, they're vampires.
Far more powerful than any human being anyway.

-

"How cliche, getting a ticket this fast is only in movies or fan fictions what is this?!" In Na said coming back to the position she did 11 months ago, in front of a plane. 

"It's me, Mark Lee, the absolutely fully capable, I get what I want" Mark said with his chest out
But was back to reality when In Na slapped his chest and told him to get on followed by an ouch.