16. Moving

In Na hissed first thing in the morning, the pain did linger

Groaning, she rubs her eyes and walks out of the room and stops dead in her tracks when she recalls past events,

 'did Mark just watch me sleep' 

She walked out of her house, slinging her bag, till she saw Mark waiting for her. 

"We need to talk" He says, and In Na squints her eyes. 

"It's 7AM, you sure?" In Na says in a monotone and Mark nods, walking with her to school. 

purposely bumping into jaemin, harshly, to the point the boy had muttered 'ouch' 

but In Na was far more in pain than he was. 

She walked to class and sat next to Hyunjin,  breathing the same air as Jaemin irked her. 

Jaemin walks in shortly to see where she seated.

"Hey In Na, this is the first time you're sitting with me" Hyunjin says, smiling. 

Not wanting to seem shady or come off rude, "Sorry Hyunjin, I want to see the board better, also you look really nice today" She smiled, complimenting him so they could build a friendship. 

"In Na, I thought I told you my seats are permanent" Mr. Seo says, eyeing her and as she began to speak, Hyunjin says first, "She wanted to be in front of the board" he said. 

"Sorry child but I can't allow that, unless you have an optic issue" he says, indicating her to move back, In Na was quite annoyed by then, she stood up with a loud screech of her chair which surprised everyone

 "In Na, lunch?" Hyunjin asks, holding her hand, smiling and In Na nods. 

Walking over to her seat, she throws her bag in anger and crosses her legs getting ready for the lesson

Jaemin could only stare at the way they mingled, as if they had been friends for eternity, even though he did try initiating conversations, he was ignored. 

'what did I expect anyway'  

he wanted to apologize, but he was erupted in jealousy.

"Why are you hanging with him and ignoring me" he asked, hand roughly gripping In Na's and she scoffs. 

"Seriously, after all you've done you come ask me that, you betrayed me jaemin, y-you told me off,  You even, fuck, you even tried to stake me jaemin, I would've been gone, dead, never to come back, do you realize that?" She says, hand on his chest, pushing him back

"If only I had known I meant nothing to you, to the extent you'd stake me, hell to you Jaemin, I would have never ever fallen for you." She said pushing him hard enough for him to stumble. 

"Okay,  In Na can we talk" Her father asked, as soon as she entered

She nodded and walked to him. 

"I heard what happened and I'm taking a strict decision towards it, as your father to protect you, I have decided that you're moving with Mark to Canada" He says, sighing. 

In Na stared in shock, a train of emotions hitting her. 

'am I ready?'

'do I want to leave Jaemin' 

"no, In Na he betrayed you' 

'of course you want to leave him' 

"wait, how do you know Mark?" In Na asks, finally realizing who he mentioned. 

head empty, no thoughts. 

It was too much for her to take in, she was overworked 

She hated everything and everyone 

Everything went wrong for her, nothing seemed right, nor wrong 

She was confused, but she knew, deep down, leaving was the right choice. 

Regardless of her feelings that will rope her back to destruction.