ℬ𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈

"Jaemin are you serious right now" In Na says as the first thing she sees as she opens her eyes, is jaemin on top of her

"What? I bought snacks though" he says, shaking the packet dangling from his wrist.

"What if you're the snack I want ?" In Na retorts, smiling as if she didn't just say that.

"It's 4 AM and I'm exhausted, Better luck next time" he says, lying down next to her.

"Awn man, I was hoping for some action" In Na pouts and jaemin almost gave in.

"Let's watch a movie !" Jaemin exclaims, as In Na laughs at his excitement.

"Okay go, I'm coming down in a sec" she says and jaemin nods.

-
"In Na I need attention!" Jaemin pouts
"Give your baby attention"
"Please please please"

In Na sighs, "okay how was your day?" She asks, putting her hands on his.

Jaemin quickly intertwines their hands and smiles, he liked this feeling, he liked calling her, his.

"So I had another interview" he starts, rubbing circles.

In Na hums.

"They asked me how long I've been acting" he says, In Na moves closer.

"They even had a little background check on me"

In Na places her hand on his hair, running her hand through them.

Jaemin closes his eyes.

In Na's hands lightly ghost over his eye lashes, then down to his cheek, then down to his lips.

Jaemin was too fond of In Na's touch.

"Then they asked me if I wanted to be their male lead" Jaemin says, eyes still closed.

In Na cups his face.

"And I accepted, so I'm already on set for a new drama" Jaemin finished, smiling.

In Na smiled, genuinely happy for him, "congratulations!"

and their lips finally meet.
Just like any other kiss, this was filled with emotion, sparks and butterflies.
Running his hand through In Na's hair, he smiled in the kiss.

"Okay CUT !"

Jaemin abruptly pulls away.

"Hyunjin what the hell !" In Na squeals.

"You should take your smooching upstairs, I'm trynna watch T.V" Hyunjin says and In Na scoffs

"This is my house !" In Na whisper shouts.

"Plus it's 4 AM!" Jaemin adds.

"Incase you forgot IM the best friend here and he's just the boyfriend" Hyunjin reminds.

"Whatever, I hope your Netflix subscription expires, loser" Jaemin says, taking In Na back to her room.

Hyunjin scoffs, "okay whatever and I hope you trip"

-

"Well he's annoying" Jaemin says, spooning In Na.

"Cut him slack, bub" In Na says, instantly finding comfort in Jaemin's arms.
Just when Jaemin was about to reply, In Na yawned, "I'm sleepy!" She pouts.

"Okay then, sleep tight sweet" Jaemin says, kissing her forehead.

Right now, under the sunrise, it was Jaemin and In Na
In Na and jaemin.
No one could possibly ruin that.
Not now, not ever.

A/n: have a nice day, thank you so much for 25.8k reads, it's absolutely crazy how much all of you have supported me, thank you, I truly love and appreciate each and every one of you.

-bee 🐝🍯