35. You and I

This may or may not be suitable for younger audiences. No promises
‼️‼️‼️

Jaemin, he's reckless

this is proved when jaemin thinks its a good idea to show up at In Na's place at 4 AM with snacks, funny because Jaemin was the one who was tired since today was an important day for him, his interview, since both Mark and Her dad weren't home, he thought it was the perfect timing.

so right now, He was under choke hold.

"I-In Na l-let me g-go" he chokes out and gasps when he was finally free

"Jaemin?"

he shakes the packet of snacks, but he totally forgot In Na doesn't consume normal food.

so when his looks at the expression In Na had painted on herself, his hands fall down muttering an 'oh'

In Na, on the other hand, felt horrible, "Movie?" she asks instead and jaemin nods

there was that feeling again, right there in Jaemin's gut

In Na is never going to be human, neither is she going to do anything normal whatsoever with him

but he tried not make it obvious, so they sat there, watching something random, both minds occupied.

In Na figured, of course, she always figures things out

So she hesitantly extended her hands to hold Jaemin's which was lying on his knee

just a light skin contact surprised Jaemin, because In Na was not big on skin ship.

he couldn't help but smile

So when he saw, In Na's hands snuggled up against his, he softened.

he was even more happier when In Na leaned forward to engulf him in a hug.

he was perfect, his white hoodie, him, it was giving the perfect warmth and comfort to In Na.

Jaemin slowly cradled In Na in his lap, he didn't mind the coldness of her body, not one bit.

In Na hugged him tighter, if that was even possible, jaemin's face nuzzled on the crook of In Na's neck.

He began giving butterfly kisses travelling from her neck, to collarbones, then slowly on the soft flesh of her exposed shoulder then back to her neck,tenderly sucking on the same place drawing a hiss from In Na but she didn't push him off, so he licked it a bit to sooth the pain earning a sough from In Na.

he slid her shirt further below, repeating the same action, In Na's back arched, her eyes closed and her breath starting to speed up, slightly giving him more access she stop, she didn't want to lose herself. 

she gently pushed him away, "tell me how your day went" she said, still on his lap.

"I was nervous of course" he started, rubbing circles on her back.