Cat & Mouse ¦ MultiChat {Fluff}

Multimouse x Chat Noir
Requested by: Qweenbee123123

.

Ladybug and Multimouse are two different people

.

He was intrigued. No, he was fascinated by this girl. She had been given the mouse miraculous by Ladybug and she's been fighting with them for quite awhile now.

But even so, it was equally distracting.

"Chat! Watch out!"

Her melodic voice ringed out the air. It made his face automatically turn to her voice. But the next second, he was whipped out. Thrown to the side with someone clutching him.

"Chat! You almost got hit, don't be distracted next time" She looked at him with her beautiful big bluebell eyes. Hair in two cute buns and rosy cheeks perfecting her.

He didn't notice his mouth was hanging. When a frown was on her face, he immediately retracted his mouth.

Her beauty should be illegal. Making him jump like an idiot. It's even worse when her voice was like a melody.

"U-uh sorry"

He stuttered like a fool.

A giggle escaped out of her before shaking her head and muttering lines along "silly kitty".

It made his cheeks explode with redness.

Idiot! I've emberassed myself in front of her!

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Ladybug's voice shouted and red and pink magical butterflies fixed all damage.

Chat Noir and Multimouse looked at the red heroine.

"Thank you for helping us Multimouse" Ladybug smiled and offered her closed hand.

The three fistbumped. None noticed the black cat glancing at a certain girl.

"No problem, I'd be happy to help next time" She grinned happily.

Chat Noir looked at her in fascination. She was so beautiful, ethereal. Her beauty couldn't be described even with all the words in a dictionary.

Ladybug glanced at Chat Noir and smirked.

'Someone's got a crush'

She mouthed. Chat Noir blushed and shook his head immediately.

"No, I do not"

He said. Too embarrassed to realize that he had said it verbally. Multimouse faced him, furrowing her eyebrows.

Making him halt for a moment with that cute frown.

"Don't what?"

Oh no! I didn't mean to- uh- Ladybug!

"Oh- u-uh it's nothing!" He scratched the back of his neck. Glaring at a half-wheezing Ladybug.

Multimouse was looking at him unconvinced but nodded her head. Ladybug's earrings then beeped, one dot was left. Multimouse glanced at her worriedly.

He loved that trait of hers. She was caring and genuine.

"One dot left. Chat Noir, can you take Multimouse's miraculous? Make sure you both don't know each others identity" Ladybug said hastily and ran off.

Leaving a cat and a mouse. One was awkwardly fiddling and the other was looking at him.

"So, where should we change?" she looked at him expectantly.

Maybe I do have a crush....

"Well, I've found the purrfect spot" He grinned. Plagg's ego helped raised his inflated one.

He confidently grabbed and carried her bridal style making her squeak in surprise.

On the outside, he was confident and cocky but in the inside, he was nervous. Very nervous because he was carrying her.

"You could've warned me" She said and booped his nose playfully.

He found it cute because she was the only who can do that. Not Ladybug. But her. And only her.

"Sorry, my little mouse. You're just too cute" He mindlessly said while running with her in his arms.

"Your Mouse?"

His eyes immediately went wide. Looking away with a a very reddish blush.

"Oh-Uh I-I-I didn't mean--if you're not co-"

His breathing hitched when she leaned into his chest and hummed.

"I like it"

It made him blush a thousand more. Never had he ever felt this way towards anyone. She was different, she was genuine.

He dropped her off in an alley. Multimouse thanking him.

She smiled then walked behind a concrete wall. Chat Noir waiting but suddenly she stopped and turned around to face him.

He was confused.

"Umm....before I go. I forgot to give you this"

She walked back with a shy smile.

"What?"

Then he felt something soft graze his cheek. Her lips connecting with his cheek, she had kiss him on the cheek.

He was breathing heavy. Butterflies fluttering in his stomach, it was suddenly getting harder to breathe. His heart felt like it was being squished.

Then she pulled back. With a blush but with a grin.

Then she hurriedly walked off. Detransforming.

Chat Noir was still standing. Malfunctioning actually by the beauty of her.

She kissed me! On the cheek!

That's how much he was whipped.

She stuck out her hand with the miraculous item. Chat Noir grabbed it but did something unexpected.

He kissed her hand with so much tenderness. She let out a squeak of surprise.

"Chat!"

"Sorry, My little Mouse" He apologized half-heartedly.

"I actually gotta go! Gosh, I forgot about a test!" She said suddenly, pulling her hand and went off.

He went behind the concrete wall and sighed dreamily and disappointingly.

One day, he'll catch her. One day, he'll know her and one day, she'll be his.

And he couldn't wait for that day.

After all, he was cat and she was a mouse. It was only natural for him to chase her.

Because when a cat wants something. They'll get it. And he wants her in his arms, showered with his love.