Dreaming ¦ Adrienette {Angst}

He woke up and realized it was all just a dream

Part 2 of Cheating
Requested by: Literally everyone
from the last chapter. This is short by the way, about 300 words. Hehe.

.

"I woke up and you weren't beside me"

.

He panted, taking a huge deep breath, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

He turned his head to the left harshly.

Empty.

The bed sheet was empty.

He felt his finger burn with coldness hwne he touched the fabric, it was cold, meaning no one had been beside him for a good amount of time.

His feet took over, instinctively, he rushed down the stairs, his face with worry and anxiety.

Fuck fuck no. Please no

He suddenly inhaled the fresh aroma of eggs, the delicious smell flowing around the house, his heart did a flip of hope. There she stood, her back on his view, flipping eggs in the kitchen.

He sighed, his heart calming.

His face, relaxed but nevertheless, he ran towards her, a huge smile over his face as he caged her waist. Pulling her closer than ever, he smiled crookedly.

"I thought I lost you" He murmured with relief and she turned the fire off.

"I'm here Adrien, always here" She replied back, her voice a bit velvet and he held her close once again.

"I had a dream, that you left me" He said in a shaky manner, now resting his chin above her head. She hummed in reply.

"You've been getting nightmares more often" She commented before transferring the now cooked egg to another plate. He inhaled the smell of fresh eggs.

"I know. I'm just so scared to lose you"

"You won't. You have me"

"I love you, you know that right? Princess, I love you" He closed his eyes and let her go once she had turned around to face him.

Opening his eyes.

Her faced filled with sadness and unspoken anger.

Her eyes were different. She had light brown eyes looking at him with bitter gloom. He took a step back and blinked thrice.

"I'm Kagami, your wife. Marinette's gone, she left you. It's been months Adrien, months. Both of you have divorced and still, you're not over her"

He felt like an arrow was pierced through his heart.

.

.

.

(I AM SO EVIL I KNOW. I KNOW YOU WHAT YOU REALLY WANTED YET I JUST CRUSHED YA'LL ADRIENETTE'S HEART HEHEEH)