Soulmates ¦ Adrienette {Fluff}

Adult Adrien and Marinette has moved on with their lives. At least they thought they did, that is until fate brings them both back together. With a new discovery, they were soulmates all along.
Requested by: Me { The Author}

.

"You were mine all along"

.

"Girl, you need a dress"

"I told you, I'm not attending"

"Chloe invited us! After realizing she was being bitchy, she promised to buy you any dress you'd like" Alya sighed and rubbed her temple.

Marinette gave her a small smile with an apology.

"I'm sorry but you know I'm busy with tours"

Marinette was successful. No, she was beyond that word. Getting loads of deals and tours at the ripe age of 26 and also being called the youngest world renowned fashion designer gave her little time.

However, she was lying.

She wasn't busy on that day, it was her off day.

"Lies. Called your assistant and she told me that you don't have work" Alya gave her a flat look while Marinette groaned.

"You know I can't...."

"I'm sorry Marinette, alright? I understand that it's hard to go there knowing that you still haven't found your soulmate and also knowing that your former crush still hasn't found his. Makes you uncomfortable"

Marinette bit her lip when Alya pointed out her real reasons. Alya understood her.

"But-I--I- everyone misses you. After you left for nearly 9 years, we found it hard not to miss you a-and please, some of our friends want to say something to you"

Alya had a point. Marinette had left then at the age of 17 and she promised to visit them but she was too busy with getting offers in China.

"Okay fine. I won't buy a dress, I already made it" Marinette smiled when Alya squealed.

"You just had to be that talented" Alya shook her head and laughed, covering her mouth.

Exposing her tattoo on her wrist. It was a wifi tattoo, she found her Soulmate. Nino.

Marinette stared at it fondly then she glanced up, seeing Alya giving her a guilty look.

"When's the wedding?" Alya blushed and but her lip while glancing at her ring.

"A month from now"

"Congratulations by the way"

She smiled happily. She dreamt of meeting her Soulmate but here she was, 26 and single. She's got so many men to choose from but she declined.

If she still hasn't met her Soulmate at 30 then she'll have to go on dates and marry.

She was tired of waiting but she didn't stop. She would wait and touch some exposed skin of men.

Because the only way she knew her Soulmate was by feeling sparks when touching them.

Much to her disappointment, she didn't feel any sparks in her whole life.

"Girl, don't get too bummed out. Adrien will be there"

Marinette chuckled.

"He isn't my soulmate Alya, we know that. I touched his hand and I felt nothing" She smiled sadly.

Alya gave her a sad stare.

"Right sorry but atleast you got over him and became friends. Didn't know how I lived with all that stuttering"

Marinette only laughed in response.

®®®

Wearing a red shiny dress with shoulders exposed. She steppes in the Manor with a smile. Her heels clicking the shiny white floor as she gazes around.

Music could be heard from outside.

She took a deep breath. Almost opening the door.

"Marinette" A deep voice murmured.

She yelped and let go of the handle. Turning aorudn frantically but then she heard a grunt of surprise. She fell to the floor with a thump when something electrifying sparked her whole body.

She shivered automatically. She then gasped.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean-"

"Marinette" He whispered once again but it was laced with some kind of emotion.

She recognized that deep husky voice.

"A-Adrien?" She asked, shock.

A second later, she felt a hand snake her waist. Her hands in his chest as electricity stung their whole body. Looking at each other, him looking at bluebell, he looking at emerald.

Confusion crossed her features.

"Mine. Mine" He murmured with a tint of joy and inhaled her scent. Pushing his face unto her beautiful midnight long hair.

"W-what?"

"You, you were mine all along" He smiled, pulling back, his blond curls falling on his face. Perfecting his look with every angle.

She looked up at him. For the first time, she has reunited with her first love.

Adrien Agreste.

"But- h-how? We didn't-"

"You left before I turned eighteen. It makes sense, so much sense. I can't-" He murmured with shock but the stopped. Taking a deep breath and looking at her dead in the eye.

"I hoped. I prayed. You were mine, I cannot believe fate brought us once again" She whispered with honesty.

Watching as his green eyes brighten and dance with joy and shock. His cheeks dusting pure pink as he became flustered with her honest confession.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng. My soulmate, my girlfriend?" He asked unsurely, fear swirling in his eyes.

"Of course, we missed out a lot of years, boyfriend. We're also still on the ground" She muttered and chuckled.

She felt him nod his head against her body, clearing his throat and helping her stand. Her beautiful red dress swaying. She bit her lip and shyly glanced at him.

"I- I'll see you later, Adrien" She muttered, flustered. Losing all the confidence she had moments ago.

She began to walk towards the huge door. Her heel clicking but then heavy footsteps followed beind her. She felt soemthign warm grasped her arm.

"I don't think so. We're gonna spend our time outside, parties can be remade but you, you can't" He whispered huskily.

Moving closer and brushing his lips to her pink soft ones. It was a mere Peck before he pulled away with a happy grin.

And so, they spent the entire night in each other's arms.

Some kisses here and there but their love grew.

Two dense souls finally connected.

I knew Adrien couldn't be that blind.