Cheating ¦ Adrienette {Angst}

"Sleeping a bed alone is better than sleeping with someone who shares their bed with someone else when you're not around. Goodbye, Cheater"

Requested by: MiliOrtiz2004
Original: Can you do one where Adrien cheats with Kagami and Marinette finds out

.
"If...you cheated on someone that is willing to do anything for you, then you actually cheated yourself out of loyalty"

.

She stared at the clothing on her hand. The black lacy bra staring at her back.

Her heart swelled.

It wasn't hers.

"Hey bugaboo, I'll be home late tonight, Father wants me to finish his work" She could her his voice shout before hearing the front door slam shut.

She felt tears dripping.

His Father was away.

Shakily, she silently dropped the undergarment under the bed. Before holding up her phone.

Dialing a number.

"Hello? How may we help you?"

She smiled bitterly.

"It's Marinette, I want you to place cameras in our house"

She could imagine the woman on the other line being taken back.

"Marinette....Agreste? Mrs. Agreste, Do you suspect your husband to be in an affair? This is the cheaters exposed hotline"

Marinette took a shaky breath.

"Call me Ms. Dupain-Cheng. And yes, I do think he is"

Silence.

"We'll be there Ma'am"

®®®

It felt so hard to watch the clip. Seeing her husband with his arms around a woman, smirking at her playfully while she chuckled and rolled her eyes.

It felt so hard to breathe when he leaned closer, his eyes fluttering shut and sealing a kiss.

It felt so hard to function when the man who promised her to love and cherish her forever had made love to another in their own bed. On their first night.

It felt so right to cry when he had whispered loving words to her ear while she fell asleep after. How kissing her forehead and caressing her midnight hair made them look like a couple.

It felt so right to scream when he pulled her closer with his bare arm, her head, resting on his chest, on his heart while smiling in content.

He smiled before kissing her hair.

He didn't do that to her anymore.

He didn't kiss her forehead every night or kiss her lips when going to work.

He didn't do that anymore.