Valentine's Mystery ¦ Adrienette {Fluff}

Valentine's Day! The day of hearts and also the day where Marinette discovers a hero's secret

Requested by: itsallaboutships
Original: Can you do a valentine's special where Adrien finds out Marinette is LB and anonymously sends gifts to her and reveals himself on valentine's day

.

"Will you be my valentine's?"

.

"Oh~ who could this anonymous gentleman be?" Alya wiggled her eyebrows with Marinette looking at the pink present.

Her cheeks flushed and eyes wide.

"I....I don't know, I don't even think anyone likes me. I mean come on Alya, I'm clumsy, weird and totally-"

"Perfect" Alya smirked once Marinette looked at her weirdly.

"Perfect. It says here that 'You're perfect no matter how much you protest" Alya touched the card before giving it to her stuttering best friend.

"I-What- perfect?!" Marinette blinked and blinked a couple of times, hoping her eyes weren't lying to her. But they weren't, it was the truth.

The card had the neatest and prettiest handwriting ever. And her name was designed really really well. She squeaked before hastily putting the small present in her bag. Glancing around the room to see if she could find the boy who had given her this amazing gift.

She failed to find him and she sighed with Alya grinning at her.

"Oh la la~ Mister Anonymous sounds pretty charming" Alya laughed before taking her seat, Marinette glared at her but her cheeks went up into flames.

Adrien smirked slightly once seeing his lady blushing. He glanced behind him briefly and then turned to her fully, a charming smile on his face.

"Hello there Marinette, what were you guys talking about?" He asked, trying to sound a bit oblivious and innocent. Alya pointed her eyes at her friend before at him.

"Someone has a crush on-"

"Nothing! It was just about stuff girls--I mean your stuf- girl stuff and I was totallynotthinkingaboutyourfacejustasecondago" Marinette grimaced before sighing and slamming her head unto her desk. Alya smacked her hand to her forehead.

Adrien blinked.

"Oh...kay then but be careful Mari, does your face hurt? Do you need to go to the clinic?" He asked softly, his eyes worried about her and she suddenly shot her head up, her face colored with red accompanied by her pinkish ears.

"N-n-n-no thank you! I'm fine really, as long as you are" She bit her lip in what seemed to be a cringing manner.

Adrien laughed.

"No, I'm fine. But are you? I'm worried, really worried about you" -Princess.

"Oh-u-uh areyouflirting? Because if you are I might just-"

"Don't pay attention to her Adrien, she's stumbling with her own pathetic words!" Chloe's voice interrupted and followed with an evil laugh making Marinette look at her with a hidden glare.

"Sorry Chloe, even when she says things that aren't really clear, it means a lot more than your words" He shrugged when the whole class just shouted a 'BURNN!'.

"Ice, ice, baby" Alix smirked while giving Chloe an ice pack, Chloe had never looked so flabbergasted. And before she could reply, Ms. Bustier was looking at her with her eyebrow raised as if daring for her to interrupt the shipping moment.