Clingy Leads To Miss ¦ Adrienette {Angst/Fluff}

She's clingy alright? But when she leaves you alone, why do you miss her?

.

Requested by: AddisonOffxcial (Creative AF)

Original: Clingy Marinette AU! Adrien snaps at her one day and hurts Mari's feelings then he'll probably realize his feelings when being ignored for a week

For doing your request last, this will have 2,000 words :D taking a two day break because I'm a bit tired

.

"Hello Adrien!" A bluenette greeted excitedly before rushing towards him. Adrien smiled weakly.

She was technically his friend, a friend who wasn't scared to show him and everyone that she was very interested in him. She beamed at him and then wrapped herself unto his arm.

He sighed, a bit annoyed.

She was just a bit clingy.

Too clingy.

While walking into their classroom, many of their classmates waved at them and some even teased a bit. Marinette smiled brightly while Adrien didn't really like it.

"Woah...!..are you guys like a couple now?" Nino smirked, eyeing the two visibly. Adrien stated unamused.

"You said that yesterday and the day before that and you practically say it everyday Nino, we aren't a couple. okay?" Adrien glared tiredlt and Nino nodded his head with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, seems like something's got your panties in a twist" Nino chuckled when a booming laugh came from the girl clinging to him.

Adrien glared theateningly and Nino held his hands up in innocence.

"Oh Adrien! Do you want to go ice skating? There's a really cool place" Marinette let go of her hold on him making him sigh in relief before she suddenly held up her phone, showing him the picture.

He grimaced.

"I'm sorry Marinette but you know my father won't allow it" He tried to sound sympathetic. Seeing her smile drop and eyes sad, she cleared her throat before a huge smile took over.

"That's okay! We can study together in Mathematics"

He sighed. She practically was like a leech to him, sticking and barely letting go.

"I've already advanced in Mathematics but thank you" Adrien smiled small and Marinette then put a finger on her chin. Adrien knew something was up.

"Oh that's fine, I'll be watching when you sparr in fencing. I'll bring some croissants too-"

"Sorry but fencing classes don't allow visitors anymore since one accidentally threw his foil at an audience"

"How about a study group?"

"Father doesn't like me to socialize much"

"Oh, then what-"

"I can't stand it anymore! I'm annoyed because you just can't seem to let me go, you seem to cling unto me every single day, never getting a single hint that I want to be left alone and never giving me space. I'm sorry but it's suffocating, I barely get any privacy" Adrien snapped and glared at her, his emerald eyes icy while her bluebell eyes looked at him with shock.