Waiting ¦ Adrienette {Angst/Fluff}

AU of Marinette experiencing a heartbreak but Adrien was waiting for her
Requested by: Not_aDope

Warning: Small Swearing

.

"He isn't worth your tears"

.

She stood there. Frozen at the sight of her boyfriend kissing another girl. She didn't know how to act or speak. Her feet involuntarily moved back.

She grabbed her phone. Texting Luka.

We are over. You cheated.

And running out from the betraying sight. Her eyes burnt with tears, cheeks flushed.

She couldn't believe it. He cheated.

No, she was not hurt because she loved him. She was hurt because he was kissing her enemy.

Lila Rossi.

The girl who made her life a lot harder. The girl that made her cry and become insecure. The girl who stole her boyfriend.

Marinette didn't love Luka. But she told him secrets about her fantasies. She thought he could be trusted, but he couldn't.

She was hurt by the betrayal of not by love. But by trust.

She ran off. Running towards an empty classroom, letting tears fall. She took off her scrunchies and let her beautiful midnight blue hair fall.

She covered her face with her hands.

There was only one mistake, she wasn't alone.

The blonde boy watched her worriedly. Sitting at the back with a book on his hands. He dropped it silently.

Walking towards Marinette slowly and silently.

"I hate myself for trusting him" She mumbled and was about to slap herself.

But a soft comforting hand stopped it. She looked up and was met with beautiful green orbs. Her bluebell eyes puffy and her cheeks stained with tears.

She didn't how to move.

Crying was embarrassing but he didn't seem to mind.

She knew him. Adrien Agreste, the boy from her class, always so sweet towards her and always so genuine.

He slowly push her hand down and pulled her. She didn't protest, if it wasn't him. Then she would be running now.

He pulled her, his hands on her back. Her hands on his chest. He pulled her in a hug. He rubbed her back tenderly while she continued to cry.

"It's alright Marinette. You can cry, I'm here" He said smoothly.

Adrien has been there. Waiting for her to be in his arms. Waiting for her to notice him.

She cried. He didn't care if her wet tears were staining his shirt. Not at all, he only cared about her crying.

"It's alright. I'm here. Cry all you want, crying is strong and you're one of the strongest people I know" He rubbed her back.