Kings Cry ¦ Mariblanc {Angst}

It was simple, she was his Queen, he was her King.

Requested by: cvpidxo
Original: I need Angst, can you do a Marichat or Mariblanc Angst? It could be any Angst idea like one of them dies or sum. :)

.

"God bless anyone who dared to disrespect the Queen"

.

He held her close.

His chin resting upon her shoulder, he could feel her smile, a chuckle escaping out of her.

He tightened his arms around her waist possessively.

"Chat, you're holding me too tight" She murmured. He closed his eyes in delight, his tail wagging.

"I don't want to let you go"

She was his queen.

His queen, alone.

He was hers, her king.

If she wanted him to bow, he'd kneel. If she wanted him to surrender, he'd put a gun on his head. If she wanted him to kill, he'd invade an entire city for her.

"Kitty, I'm here alright? And I'm yours"

Yes. His.

He pulled her closer than ever, smelling the fresh smell of bakery, her blue mignight hair, so soft and silky. So something her preferred, her waist so perfect upon his hold.

He placed a soft kiss on her neck.

"Mine"

"Yours" She replied before tapping his bell. He felt his heart leap. He loved her so fucking much. She faced him with a smile etched, she looked so pretty, he wanted her to wear her crown but she denied so.

"I've been thinking about...."

Her body jolted a bit and he blinked to see if he was wrong. However, a bright smile came from her face.

"I love you, Kitty" She suddenly spoke out of nowhere, completely changing the topic she was about to bring awhile ago. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I love you too, my queen"

She glared playfully but blushed brightly.

"Queen? Chat please, I'm merely a college student" She laughed hoarsely before suddenly coughing, her eyes looked a bit weak.

"Are you okay Mari?" His voice full of concern. He wanted to tell her that he was not the neighbor she thought he was, he was a king. A mafia king.

Her eyes sparkled a bit before she leaned forward, he caught her.

"Mari? What's wrong? What happened?" His voice now panicking, he pulled her back, inspecting her now weak eyes that looked a bit void. Her lips pouring with a bit of red liquid.

"C-chat, I love you. You were the only person who made me feel complete, who made me feel alive. It-it's just so sad that life is so fast" She murmured weakly, he wouldn't have heard it if he didn't have an effort not to.

He pulled her close, her head resting on his chest. Above his heart.

Though, she was his heart.

"What the hell is wrong?! Mari, what are you doing?!" He asked in a panicking aggravated and confused tone.

She pulled back, a genuine smile on her face as she slowly grabbed his gloved hand before placing it on her chest, he could feel the slow thumping of her heart.

Why is it so weak?

"Feel that? You have it. I love you even after death, Kitty" She murmured before finally collapsing on him. He caught her out of instinct.

"Marinette? Marinette!" He shouted before softly placing her on the couch.

He felt his heart stop once he saw blood all over her stomach, a bullet piercing right through her. He felt his fist clench in an unnatural manner. He was unaware of someone slamming door open behind him. Dozens of guards with guns freezing on the spot with terrifying stances.

Chat Noir did not shed a tear.

Instead, he softly closed the bluebell eyes he loved one more time.

"My King, I am so-"

Dead.

He killed his second in command.

He killed Carapace.

His guards took a step back once the black cat lowered the gun, smoke arising from the hole. His green eyes were now dull and emotionless.

Without even flinching, he stepped forward, not caring if he had stepped on Carapace's dead body.

"Dead. I want every single fucking one dead in this City. Bring me the sniper" He chuckled voidly before suddenly shooting the ceiling. Debris fell.

"Yes, my king" Replied his men.

Despite his men working for him, they knew that none could ever bring back their King. Their once sane King.

As terror and frightened shouts echoed throughout the City, he stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower, a sinister grin on his face as he watch one by one, everyone drop dead. Everyone burnt dead or even alive. Everyone beheaded or poured with acid.

Everyone knew they had no hope to defeat him. To kill him, the only thing that could was dead.

They killed his queen.

His heart.

His soul.

His weakness.

And what happens when a man has no weakness?

No one can stop him.