Thinking ¦ Adrienette {Fluff}

He was dreaming that he was cheating. Surely, that didn't absolutely happen right?

Part 3 of Cheating

Requested by: LITERALLY EVERYONE
Plot used: TrollhuntersJlaire9
Hehe no spoiler because yall asked for it, yall begged for it and yall will get it.

.

"Fuck I'm sorry"

.

You cheated. That's why.

"Adrien...."

You were good enough.

"Adrien....Adri-"

You've been having nightmares more often

"Adrien!"

He opened his eyelids groggily, his vision blurred and noises filled his ears, once his vision was clear. He saw Marinette looking at him with worry.

"Are you okay? You slept during class and you were sweaty, you kept murmuring things" Marinette rose her voice in concern and Adrien could only stare at her.

Suddenly, she felt herself being engulfed in a hug. She blinked rapidly before smoke filled her entire face. Her head buried into his chest while she was on his lap.

"A-A-Adrien?"

Gosh, he loved her voice.

"I almost lost you" He pulled her tighter and Marinette felt like she couldn't breath by how her lungs seemed to just inhale his scent.

His lovely scent.

"U-uh l-l-lost me? But we- you-I were never an I-item?" She asked in confusion and hesitantly.

Adrien pulled her back, his eyes studying her bluebell ones.

"What are you talking about?"

Marinette took a deep breath before standing up and taking three huge steps back. She couldn't look him in the eye.

"Aren't you dating Kagami?"

What?

He froze and couldn't help but think if this was some sick fucking joke.

"You've been dating for a few weeks now right? Don't you remember?"

Shit shit. No, this is not happening

"Are you joking? Are you joking right now? Because if you are, then it isn't funny at all!" Adrien stood up and clenched his fist, looking at her, dead serious. Marinette took a step back before looking at him with fear.

He felt his heart prick.

"W-what's gotten into you?" Marinette asked in fear before suddenly walking out of the room.

Adrien felt his hand reach for her.

"No- I'm sorry-"

®®®

"Chat Noir! Chat! Wake up!" Ladybug shook him, he's been unconscious for about fifteen minutes and Ladybug was struggling.

She sighed in relief once he woke up, his eyes confused and mistrust.

"Good! You were-"

"Is this a dream? Is this another dream?" His voice was soft and pleasing making Ladybug look at her partner in surprise.

"No, this is reality. You were hit by Nightscare" She answered and Chat Noir closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Fucking finally, let me at that bastard!" He suddenly stood up, grabbed his baton before charging at the akumatized villain.

"What- Chat! Don't-!"

"If you fucking involve Marinette with me, I swear I will beat the fuck out of you. Do you think that losing her is easy? Just like a light load? No, she's my heart and if I lose her, Paris loses me. Come here you fucker, don't get my Princess involved-" Chat Noir striked with his claws making the villain dodge his attacks with unsteadiness.

Ladybug couldn't move at the sight.

Chat Noir's eyes were frighteningly glaring and gave off a deadly aura. The villain looked like he might have cried if he wasn't dodging his unpredictable attacks.

"Ah! Anger from the beloved hero! Chat Noir, what will your-"

"Fuck off, motherfucker" He hissed with so much anger before landing a hit to the villain, a black eye would be forming.

"Chat! Stop!"

"P-profanity is feeding your anger! This is a great opportunity for you to-"

"I said fuck off. Hot sir" Chat growled like a cat before turning towards the villain.

"Chat-there's another way!" Ladybug swung towards him but he moved him and the fighting dude further.

"Make Marinette sad again, you get hurt. But make her cry? You will fucking die!"

Grabbing the black teady bear and harshly ripping it apart making the show Rated R for a moment. A little girl screamed when Chat looked like a hungry Angsty hyena ripping apart the teddy bear.

"T-that works" Ladybug muttered in odd shock.

®®®

Alya seemed to be traumatized to what she just recorded yesterday and everyone else too.

Oddly enough, Adrien was the only one functioning normally at that certain day.

"Hello Marinette, can we be partners with our History project? I really love your croissants" Adrien beamed brightly at her making her blush and he liked it.

"S-S-Sure?" Marinette squeaked quietly before turning to her seat, before sitting down-

A yawn came from her mouth and a small set of tears started to form.

When she regained her vision, she saw Adrien looking blankly at her, it made her heart panic for a moment.

Chu

He placed the softest kiss on her forehead and pulled back with a happy grin. Marinette stared at him like a fish. Alya couldn't even tease because she kept replaying Chat Noir's violent behavior in her phone with their classmates watching behind her.

"Be sure to get some sleep, okay? I don't even want to see a single tear drop from your face" He winked before casually sliding into his seat like a sly cat.

And just like that, Marinette felt energized as fuck.