Fake Boyfriend ¦ Adrienette {Fluff}

Marinette needs a boyfriend. Quick! Grab someone!

I AM SOO OBSESSED WITH THIS SHIP

.

"Yeah, so mind backing off?"

.

Marinette was tired of one boy who just couldn't get the hint.

No means no. Isn't that simple?

But no, he just had to have a thick skull. After various rejections of proposals, dates and parties. He is still trying, what the heck?

So therefore, the only way out of this was to get a boyfriend. A fake one, suggested by her friend, the one and only, Chloe.

"Just get a boyfriend or make someone fake it, he'll leave you for sure" She said and continued texting her phone, texting a 'friend' to help the bluenette.

Marinette groaned. Alya gave a sympathetic face.

"Sorry girl, but she's right. That boy won't stop trying, so we gotta take matters into our own hands" Alya nodded to Chloe.

Marinette only sighed.

®®®

Oh shit.

Mr. Stalker is here, and he's holding purple flowers. Marinette wasn't fond with those, she preferred red roses.

Oh shit.

He's walking towards her with a charming smile but Marinette couldn't get herself to fall for him. He just wasn't, wasn't her type.

Oh shit.

He's about to part his lips. He's standing in front of her, they're in a crowded place, everyone's looking at them and rejecting him would be a bit disappointing.

So Marinette only did what her haywired mind told her to do.

She grabbed the nearest person near her and buried her face into his toned chest. He had a minty perfume too, he was taller than her since his chin was on her head.

"Marinette? Who is he?" Mr. Stalker's voice asked and Marinette didn't know too.

As she was about to part her lips-

"I'm her boyfriend" Said the stranger who had a deep, attractive voice that made her shiver a bit.

Glancing up, her eyes widened. Perfect teeth, perfect face, cheekbones, green hypnotizing eyes and blonde hair.

She had grabbed the Adrien Agreste!

Oh shit

Seeing her reaction, he gave her a wink and faced the male once again with a fierce expression.

"Boyfriend..?....I thought you were single" He looked at Marinette with disbelief and narrowed his eyes.

She felt a slender hand wrap around her and rubbed her back comforting her.

"She isn't. I just got back from New York, I heard you've been bothering her. I'll file a restraining order if you don't stop. Can you back off?" His voice was husky and Marinette don't know why she was blushing so hard.

She heard a scoff.

"Whatever" Mr. Stalker glared before turning around, walking away.

She sighed in relief before moving away from the model.

"I am so sorry for grabbing unto you lik-"

He silenced her with his finger, glancing at the crowd around them. Cheers erupted front he audience.

He smiled. Showing his white perfect teeth.

"It's alright my lady, you missed me" He ruffled her hair before nodding at the crowd.

M-my lady?

He then wrapped his arm around her shoulder while walking to a hotel which Chloe was staying in. After pressing the elevator, she backed away.

She fiddled with her bag.

"So, Chloe told me her friend needed help. I'm guessing it was you, since you need a fake Boyfriend, I'm willing to be one because my manager keeps sending girls per week which is not my type at all-" He frowned in disgust.

Marinette's heart was beating faster.

"I can tell that you're genuine and you were panicking when he was walking to you. So, would you, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, be my fake girlfriend for a year? After 365 days, we'll part but if the other is found with the opposite gender, we have to break the contract. You'll also get paid" He turned to her with a dazzling smile and stuck his hand out.

She looked at him then at his hand.

"I'm sorry but I have to decline because my stalker is afraid of the law and I doubt he'll come back. I'm also financially stable as a fashion designer, I have no problem with being single too since I'm not looking for man" She looked at him with honesty and he retracted his hand, stuffing it in his pocket.

"Very well, I respect your wishes" He nodded before both got off the elevator. They were both greeted by the blonde girl.

"You two took forever! Oh and Marinette, your stalker just called and booked a flight to Florida. He won't be coming back and you're welcome. Now Adrien, your manager wants you to date a girl and he isn't sure which type you want so I've been called-" She opened her phone.

"Now tell me which type you like" She showed pictures of beautiful models.

Marinette felt out of place.

"Chloe, I have a meeting with my Director in half an hour so I have to go. It was nice meeting you, Adrien" She smiled before turning around and walking away.

How stupid of her to believe love at first sight.

Of course someone like her couldn't be with someone like him.

She wasn't perfect and he was.

There were many other girls who were far better than her.

"See you at the Gala next week!" Chloe called before the elevator doors closed.

Adrien blinked before looking at his blonde friend.

"What? You done choosing?" She swiped pictures of girls posing in suggestive positions. Adrien couldn't help but feel disgusted and uncomfortable.

"Is it okay if my type just left?" He said, timid.

At that, the Mayor's daughter, dropped her phone with a gasp.

"Oh. My. Gosh" She put a hand on her mouth. Lipstick sticking on her bare hand.

"Of course it fucking is! I'm gonna make a scenario where Dupain-Cheng has to sign a contract to date you for a year! Oh my gosh, it's happening. Adrienette is sailing!" She squealed before jumping around.

Adrien blushed.

"Adrienette?"

"Duh! You dumbass blonde. People have been shipping you guys ever since both of you sat next to the Gala last year-and I knew you didn't like those skinny models-" She waved her hand to him, dismissing.

Quickly she grabbed her phone. Dialing a number.

"I'm gonna call someone important for this job, the world will finally know your type!"