Duo Interview ¦ Ladynoir {Fluff/Semi-Lemon}

Ladybug and Chat Noir gets interviewed but there are mature questions

.

"Let's talk about your love life"

.

Ladybug sat with tension while the other seemed relax, an arm sprawled on the couch with his legs crossed.

She knew that the person behind the mask was used to this kind of stuff.

"Welcome Ladybug and Chat Noir! Today, we are so happy that we've been given an hour of your time for a small interview" Nadia smiled and both of the heroes faced the crowd with a smile.

It's not like I wanted to but the public has been questioning us lately

The heroine had thought.

"Anywho, let's read some questions from your fans" Nadia winked before opening a folder.

"First, will we ever know who you guys are?" The woman's eyes lit up.

Chat let out a hearty laugh before sending a cheeky grin towards his lady.

"Please, we don't even know who the other is. So I doubt we'll reveal but when times are desperate and we'll have no other choice, then all of you will be surprise of who we really are" Chat winked and fans screamed in excitement.

Lie. We've known who the other is

Lie. We're dating

Ladybug shook her head but an amused smile took over her face.

"Second, oh my-" Nadia looked at the two with heated cheeks before clearing her throat.

"To all the viewers who aren't age of eighteen, please change the channel" Nadia smiled nervously. Ladybug and Chat Noir glanced at each other, alarmed. Was there an Akuma?

"I'm very sorry but this question was asked by one of the wealthiest son in France so we are obliged to read" Nadia nodded and cleared her throat once again.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir, what is happening within your sex life?" Nadia blushed and for a moment, Chat Noir choked, spitting.

Ladybug blushed and shook her head, fumbling with her yo-yo.

"W-what?" Chat Noir asked after coughing.

"That's exactly what was written" Nadia didn't look at the heroes.

"I'm sorry but we're still very young and we- umm.....aren't comfortable with such topic and with all due respect, privacy should be within the line of an interview" Ladybug stated with blushing cheeks.

What the heck? I'm still a vir-

"W-well spoken" Nadia coughed before opening another paper.

"What is happening within your love life?"

Chat Noir glanced at his lady. His lady glanced at her kitty.

"Well......I've been in love with someone special. Well, she has already agreed to be mine, years ago. After all, I waited because she was worth it"

He mumbled and Ladybug felt her heart hammer in her chest, her stomach fluttering.

Unknowingly, she had found his gloved hand and had held hands. But it was unseen from the cameras.

"I've met someone special too. He's kind, he's brave, he's perfect. He always jokes around with his horrible puns that makes passive-aggressive but in the end, I love it. He's captured my heart seven years ago yet I still love him with all of my heart" Ladybug smiled, squeezing his hand. Trying not to look at him.

"They must be so lucky! Very well, the third question-"

Nadia rolled the piece of paper before blushing and stuttering.

"I-w-what is your partner's s-sensitive spots?"

This time, it was Ladybug's turn to choke and Chat looked at her in amusement.

"What do you mean Nadia? My Hero partner or my lover?" Chat asked in an 'innocent' tone.

Nadia's face became even more scarlet.

"It doesn't say who but if you'd like, you can say both" Nadia handed a bottle of water to the now gaping Ladybug.

"Well, I'd choose my lover. She's very sensitive in the neck, above her collarbone but lower than her neck. She also has this very sensitive spot on her right shoulder, she'll laugh. Oh- and her waist is so slender and something I prefer, whenever I cage her around my arms, she always shudders when I touch her waist. It's so cute, it makes me wanna kiss her right now" Chat Noir smirked at Nadia then at the blushing Ladybug.

Ladybug could only glare and refrain from strangling him down to the floor.

"Wow. That was so- so well-detailed-" and completely unnecessary to know

Nadia silently added.

"Well, I choose my lover as well. He's very very sensitive of his ears, whenever I caress it. He'll actually purr! Like a kitten! It's so adorable that he hates it. But he still let's me do it--and he is also very sensitive about his arms since he says it's ticklish but I know he's only saying that so I'll be tempted to touch his muscles. How can someone be so annoying yet be so adorable?" She stated angrily and the crowd laughed.

Nadia chuckled before moving on.

"Second to the last question, what's the most favorite thing about your girlfriend/boyfriend?" Nadia smiled with an aww.

That was a cute question. Well, better than the last two.

"My favorite thing about my boyfriend would be his personality and especially his smile. He is just so damn attractive that ladies even think that he is God's gift to men! But I love his kindness, he is so humble. He's really sweet and he has even sacrificed his life for me several times. I love everything about him" Ladybug smiled at the camera and everyone swooned.

From beside her, she could sense his pride and joy.

"I love my girlfriend but I love her smile more. Her smile lights up my world, she's helped me when I fell apart, when I mess up and she keeps me in line. But I love it that I'm the only one who can see her smile genuinely and I love it that she only smiles for me" He smiled cheekily.

"Such sincere answers. And finally, for the last question, both of you shall answer" Nadia said and a drumroll cued.

"Would you say 'yes' if your partner proposed?" Nadia's eyes actually lit up and a heartwarming smile took over as if she knew something the world doesn't.

"What?" Ladybug blinked.

"She's right My Lady, would you say yes?" Chat's voice interrupted and Ladybug couldn't be more confused.

What's up with their change of attitude?

But everything fell in place when she glanced at him. He was on his knee, an anxious smile on his face but what caught her attention more was the black box with a red ring. Sparkling.

She felt heart beating faster. Was he-

"Even after seven years, I love you so much. We've been together when we fell apart, when we rose and when we needed the other. I love you, will you marry me?"

She felt stinging in her eyes. So much joy and so much happiness flowing in her. But why was he so anxious? Why was he so nervous?

For crying out loud! Why would I reject you?

"Y-yes" She choked out, tears escaping. So much emotions flowed that's she couldn't even respond properly.

He smiled. Slipping the ring on her finger before kissing her sweetly on the forehead.

That was the happiest day of her life.